LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 March 14 2016

thepatcher

Online betting cash withdrawal

Hi, I've read somewhere that Bank Audi blocks any transaction from Bet365, is there any sports betting website (UniBet, Paddy Power, William Hill, etc..) that Audi doesn't block?
If there's another way around, please share your experience.

#2 March 14 2016

RandomMemory

Re: Online betting cash withdrawal

Yes there is.

Make an entropay account, and they will give you a country-less credit card. The minimum amount you have to add to it is 20 dollars. And then use your entropay card to do whatever you want, and you refill that virtual cc from your real credit card.
And i don't mean to disturb you but i was reading a thread earlier where you asked how to make money online, just a friendly advice, betting is addictive so with those 20$ you have to pay on entropay to bet online i would go to freelancer, take some paid tests where you can add skills to your profile and then people would notice you more and give you priority on projects, so it's better to invest in something like that instead of investing in gambling which can go wrong more than right.
Again i apologize if i disturbed you with my advice.
Good luck.

Last edited by RandomMemory (March 14 2016)

#3 March 14 2016

thepatcher

RandomMemory wrote:

Make an entropay account, and they will give you a country-less credit card. The minimum amount you have to add to it is 20 dollars. And then use your entropay card to do whatever you want, and you refill that virtual cc from your real credit card.

Thanks for the info, I'll check it out.

Lol man I really appreciate the concern, but I think you got the wrong impression.

I actually have a pretty decent job and a good set of skills, so with side projects, it's going well financially. So about that post, making 'easy' cash on the side is something any curious guy would ask about, it's never about being desperate or in a rush to get it.
I've been betting recently (not online) and I thought it'll be more 'legal'  (let's not get into details here) to do it on a personal account online. and believe me I know when you're just having fun and when you're being greedy and addicted, having fun with ~equal possibility of winning and losing is never a loss.

RandomMemory wrote:

Good luck.

Thanks again!

#4 March 14 2016

NuclearVision

RandomMemory wrote:

Yes there is.

And i don't mean to disturb you but i was reading a thread earlier where you asked how to make money online, just a friendly advice, betting is addictive so with those 20$ you have to pay on entropay to bet online i would go to freelancer, take some paid tests where you can add skills to your profile and then people would notice you more and give you priority on projects, so it's better to invest in something like that instead of investing in gambling which can go wrong more than right.
Good luck.

I was so impressed by freelancer, then so disappointed.
I mean it's quite misleading, you can bid 8 times a month, even if you don't win the bids.
It seems like a bad idea to invest in potential ways to get paid.
Pay us to get paid, they already get 10% comission...

#5 March 14 2016

RandomMemory

thepatcher wrote:
RandomMemory wrote:

Thanks for the info, I'll check it out.

Lol man I really appreciate the concern, but I think you got the wrong impression.

I actually have a pretty decent job and a good set of skills, so with side projects, it's going well financially. So about that post, making 'easy' cash on the side is something any curious guy would ask about, it's never about being desperate or in a rush to get it.
I've been betting recently (not online) and I thought it'll be more 'legal'  (let's not get into details here) to do it on a personal account online. and believe me I know when you're just having fun and when you're being greedy and addicted, having fun with ~equal possibility of winning and losing is never a loss.

RandomMemory wrote:

Good luck.

Thanks again!

Well entropay is 100% safe but i never tried to transfer from there to my bank account. I just use it for US services like amazon and paypal.

#6 March 14 2016

RandomMemory

NuclearVision wrote:
RandomMemory wrote:

Yes there is.

Good luck.

I was so impressed by freelancer, then so disappointed.
I mean it's quite misleading, you can bid 8 times a month, even if you don't win the bids.
It seems like a bad idea to invest in potential ways to get paid.
Pay us to get paid, they already get 10% comission...

Can you recommend something else for a programmer? Would love to try it out!

#7 March 17 2016

NuclearVision

@randommemory not really, i am not aware of any, at least for a hobbyist programmer like my self which i'm guessing you are, besides unemployed indian engineers who invaded this kind of online freelancing, and they are doing it well so far

#8 March 17 2016

Johnaudi

Send money to Entropay -> send to a Skrill account -> withdraw to a Lebanese Bank

#9 February 19 2017

FadZ

Guys, sorry to wake this post up again, but I need some help.
So I used an Audi issued credit card (MasterCard - A Spring account) and have been using it to deposit into my bet365 account. I had the idea that if I can easily deposit then I'd easily withdraw money, but apparently I have to make a wire transfer to the bank in order to withdraw. I don't know much about withdrawing through wire transfer; so if I do use that method, how would I receive my money? Do I have to pay a fee to Audi for it too? Any help is appreciated.

#10 February 20 2017

chosen2k

Johnaudi mentioned you can "Send money to Entropay -> send to a Skrill account -> withdraw to a Lebanese Bank"

Now on bet 365 they mentioned that you can withdraw to a skrill account, so you can skip the first step so the procedure becomes:
Send to a Skrill account -> withdraw to a Lebanese Bank

#11 February 23 2017

Sup3r

That's really easy, Any Lebanese visa card that works on the internet (Even bank audi) > SKRILL > bet365 and vice versa when withdrawing. You could withdraw to a bank account instead from skrill.

Just use Skrill as the middleman. Although bank transfers from skrill might rip you off with their high fees. And due to exchanging currencies.

Last edited by Sup3r (February 23 2017)

#12 February 4 2018

weihenstephaner

Guys, I need help.

I use Betway for bets, I used to withdraw all the time through bank wire but the last time I tried to withdraw, they said that the bank (Audi) is restricting the process.
Are there any new rules or regulations ?
They are telling me that my only option is to withdraw now is through Entropay, Neteller or Skrill.
What is my best option to get the money in my bank account with no hassle ? I don't have any account with those. These websites won't even open on Ogero !

Thanks

#13 February 4 2018

Johnaudi

Make an account with Payoneer or Skrill, entropay is not blocked in Lebanon.

#14 February 5 2018

Zickar

Who told you that? I have withdrawn from bet365 to my bank audi account last month with no problem whatsoever

#15 February 22 2018

micham

Zickar wrote:

Who told you that? I have withdrawn from bet365 to my bank audi account last month with no problem whatsoever

i did a withdrawal for less than 200$ and audi called me to tell me they will no longer accept transfers from "that site you play games on". that was early 2016. don't know if they loosened up since then

#16 April 4 2018

Nader Nassrallah

Does bank Audi still make a fuss about withdrawing money from bet365, and how long does a wire transfer take to reach the bank account?

#17 April 4 2018

nosense

Nader Nassrallah wrote:

Does bank Audi still make a fuss about withdrawing money from bet365, and how long does a wire transfer take to reach the bank account?

they block it

#18 April 8 2018

sayedti

Is the makers account from byblos , a good one for bets , and others online withdrawal , im into taking surveys online to get paid

#19 April 27 2018

Sasuke

sayedti wrote:

Is the makers account from byblos , a good one for bets , and others online withdrawal , im into taking surveys online to get paid

just use a blom bank inernet card.

#20 August 18 2018

whomstdve

FadZ wrote:

Guys, sorry to wake this post up again, but I need some help.
So I used an Audi issued credit card (MasterCard - A Spring account) and have been using it to deposit into my bet365 account. I had the idea that if I can easily deposit then I'd easily withdraw money, but apparently I have to make a wire transfer to the bank in order to withdraw. I don't know much about withdrawing through wire transfer; so if I do use that method, how would I receive my money? Do I have to pay a fee to Audi for it too? Any help is appreciated.

I'm in the exact same position right now. Can you tell me what did you do exactly for the withdrawal? And has bank Audi contacted you?

#21 August 19 2018

rolf

Anyone with this particular problem feel free to PM me and I'll see if something can be done.

#22 January 8 2019

mamaron

I faced the same problem before finding out about what they call a "broker". The guy actually buys your account. Needed to be reassured by friends before I handed the guy my identifiers, he than paid me my balance cash. Apparently this is the way most of the people place their bets here since you get your earning cash within a day..

Board footer