LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 December 25 2015

Razercorn

Hey there, new here

Hey
I just recently found this forum and am really excited to join
Your typical geek, crazy about hardware and gaming, getting into programming, not really into anime but i do watch a lot of series
as you can tell, i'm on green team (Razer/Nvidia)
recently got a new rig that i'm proud to show off  : i5 4690K, Thermaltake chaser A21 chassis and smart se 730w psu, Msi gtx 970 amor x2 OC, Toshiba 1 tb hard drive and an Asus z-97 mobo, paired with a razer kraken 7.1 and soon a razer deathstalker chroma and deathadder chroma (except if i can get my hands on a Logitech G27 <3)
i'm 14-15 y/o (in february) and not sure what i'm doing in college yet

#2 December 26 2015

Die_Kapitan

Re: Hey there, new here

Welcome to the forums!

Razer and Nvidia fanboy we have on our hands, huh? We'll turn you into a SteelSeries and AMD fanboy, uh I meant into a sensible buyer. Having said that, the Deathadder is a good mouse but the Deathstalker isn't that great, it's got Kailh switches (which aren't reliable), go with something with Cherry MX switches instead, like the Corsair K70 RGB or the master of all, the Ducky Shine 5.

PS: Don't you mean if you can find a G502?

#3 December 26 2015

Razercorn

Die_Kapitan wrote:

Welcome to the forums!

Razer and Nvidia fanboy we have on our hands, huh? We'll turn you into a SteelSeries and AMD fanboy, uh I meant into a sensible buyer. Having said that, the Deathadder is a good mouse but the Deathstalker isn't that great, it's got Kailh switches (which aren't reliable), go with something with Cherry MX switches instead, like the Corsair K70 RGB or the master of all, the Ducky Shine 5.

PS: Don't you mean if you can find a G502?

Not the fanboy type so not to worry  i searched alot (and i do mean ALOT) for keyboards and have come across soe amazing ones, but cut down to availbility then price for value then a hint of my personal taste in design XP the razer deathstalker chroma (which i Have actually tried before, the keys seem flawless) comes as a great package for a 115$ price point, at least at my perspective. Now ignoring availbility i have a wide range of choices (Corsair K70 was my first choice btw) but what at my to do :/
And you can forget about me turning to amd anytime soon

#4 December 26 2015

Anthony2000

Razercorn wrote:

Hey
I just recently found this forum and am rly excited to join
Your typical geek, crazy about hardware and gaming, getting into programming, not rly into anime but i do watch alot of series
as u can tell, im on green team (Razer/Nvidia)
recently got a new rig that im proud to show off  : i5 4690K, Thermaltake chaser A21 chassis and smart se 730w psu, Msi gtx 970 amor x2 OC, Toshiba 1 tb hard drive and an Asus z-97 mobo, paired with a razer kraken 7.1 and soon a razer deathstalker chroma and deathadder chroma (except if i can get my hands on a Logitech G27 <3)
im 14-15 y/o (in february) and not sure what im doing in college yet

nice to see more younger people getting into PC gaming (15 meself)

just a few things i would like to say:

Welcome
good choice of CPU/GPU
your gonna need a larger hard drive VERY soon

#5 December 26 2015

Razercorn

Thx, this was my most exciting build yet
And yea i noticed, i filled up half the storage just moving my old files, now i have 200 gb left but im getting an ssd first

#6 December 26 2015

themike10452

Razercorn wrote:

And yea i noticed, i filled up half the storage just moving my old files, now i have 200 gb left but im getting an ssd first

200 GB = 4 PC games in 2015's logic

#7 December 26 2015

Razercorn

themike10452 wrote:
Razercorn wrote:

Just in time for the steam winter sale, aaaand my wallets already been emptied

#8 December 26 2015

Anthony2000

Razercorn wrote:
themike10452 wrote:
Razercorn wrote:

GabeN has raped all our wallets my friend... i feel you

#9 December 26 2015

Razercorn

Anthony2000 wrote:
Razercorn wrote:
themike10452 wrote:

GabeN has raped all our wallets my friend... i feel you

I shall refill tomorrow

#10 December 27 2015

scorz

Logitech G27 <== I just got one from macrotronics for 300$
PS: DON'T get the G29 unless you're willing to use it on a PS4.

Board footer