LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 September 25 2015

Ziad Kiwan

Spy Camera App

Hello Guys,

before starting we don't aim to advertise the application, we aim to show how Lebanese people can shine without the support of anyone and just by using their skills.

me and my friends made a spying application the application name is spy camera (remotely), which have the ability to take a photo, record an audio, record a video without the need of to launch the audio recorder or the camera app, and it have a lot of features which you can check on the play store page (can't post link not allowed)

the application reached 10K downloads within 3 months and its being download 200-300 day accompanied with a high rating 4.2,and it started to take over similar applications, please check it out and post your suggestion and idea's thank you!.

Last edited by Ziad Kiwan (September 25 2015)

#2 September 25 2015

bermudapineapple

Re: Spy Camera App

I can't find it on the Play Store because there are many other applications with the name. If you can't post the link, let us know the name of the developer at least.

Good work. These sorts of applications are very useful in this part of the world.

#3 September 25 2015

nosense

doesn't work (LG G4), no picture nor video is showing after capture in gallery or anywhere.

#4 September 27 2015

Ziad Kiwan

doesn't work (LG G4), no picture nor video is showing after capture in gallery or anywhere.

Videos and pictures are encrypted and hidden so they can't be seen by anyone outside our application, to see them open the gallery of the application by clicking on the picture icon in the title bar.

I can't find it on the Play Store because there are many other applications with the name. If you can't post the link, let us know the name of the developer at least.

Good work. These sorts of applications are very useful in this part of the world.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … spy.widget

Last edited by Ziad Kiwan (September 27 2015)

Board footer