LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 September 17 2015

Adnan

What are you working on ?

Hello,

I'm looking for some inspiration. I'd like to know what programming stuff are you working on right now, whether it be a personal project, an assignment, a group project or anything else.

And what are the characteristics of what you're working on ? If a personal side project, how are you managing not to throw it away halfway through ?

Awaiting your responses.
Cheers.

#2 September 17 2015

alk

Re: What are you working on ?

I am working on 2 projects for the time being, both are not related to any company.
The first project is personal, Android java/xml data entry, blue-tooth/wifi sync, comparison of databases and management of long term logs.
The second group project, a unity game, 2d, c#, it is in alpha stages for the time, logic, game play, story line done, waiting for the refining touches, and animated videos, mostly hack-n-slash game, fruit ninja with a big twist.

motivation comes and goes, the personal project started 3 years ago, threw it to the side after some months, learned game studio, then unity, then unreal. Only after a hiccup with unity development did I go back to the android one, to come back to unity ....
Not very stable, but I have learned a lot from half baked projects, and the idea evolves every time you learn a new technology.

Just having the passion to continue something you started is enough to get you through, it will take time, and effort, lots of those, but experience is picked up along the way, and choosing something that is directly related to the life you live, managing and interacting with it each day will motivate you to continue and prosper.

#3 September 17 2015

Johnaudi

Re: What are you working on ?

Updating my CS:GO Hack.
It's a commercial project so I don't really "want" to throw it halfway as I would have angry customers.

But on a personal note, I'm working on a way to automate programs to code other ones when needed. I won't go into un-necessary details but it's technically an automated program builder and executer in C#. The reason I keep trying is because I consider it as a challenge.

Last edited by Johnaudi (September 17 2015)

Board footer