LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 June 14 2015

MAD

Hello!

Hi Everybody

I am a new member , a computer scientist graduated in 2014, i currently work as an agent support officer and i am searching for a web developer job.

Any ideas what to do before applying to such position in order to guarantee it ?

Thank you

#2 June 14 2015

NAM

Re: Hello!

Welcome to the forums :)

#3 June 14 2015

MAD

NAM wrote:

Welcome to the forums :)

thank you

#4 June 15 2015

MAS

Welcome.

MAD wrote:

Any ideas what to do before applying to such position in order to guarantee it ?

Technically:
you have to check what programming language the company that you're interested in are using, for example (C++,C#,PHP..) but to be on the safe side i believe all companies requires OOP,HTML,CSS,JavaScript and probably JQuery.
so prepare yourself with these before the interview and you'll have a better chance.

#5 June 15 2015

rtp

Build some websites and put them on your Resume, it will be very good boost.

#6 June 15 2015

Joe

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Sure. Have some website online. If you don't know what, here's a very easy idea: Make your own blog, and fill it with articles on how to build your own blog. Not only will it give you the skills needed to maintain a real world website, but it will also provide you with something most recruiters love to find in your CV.

#7 June 16 2015

MAD

thank you all for the ideas, a real website is on the way, and i'll do the blog thing i liked it

Board footer