LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 June 5 2015

Reda

Hi

Hi everyone,

This isn't the first time I use this forum. I distinctly remember using this forum a couple of years ago(it was a long time ago, so I forgot the username and password of my account). Anyways, I identify myself as a gamer, I use consoles for gaming( not that much of a pc guy).
My favorite games of all time are:

1. Metal Gear Solid 2
2. Shadow of the Colossus
3.Persona 4
4. Final Fantasy X
5. God of War 2
6. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time
7. Final Fantasy XI
8.Persona 3
9. Earthbound
10. Dragon Quest 8

I registered again because this forum can be might helpful sometimes. As a matter of fact, I'm currently looking for a shop that sells cans of compresses air. Does any of you know where I could my hands on these. Thanks and looking forward to using these forums some more.

Last edited by Reda (June 5 2015)

#2 June 5 2015

rolf

Re: Hi

Hey Hey.
Regarding cans of compressed air I don't know I bough one once but then I came back to the shop to buy another one but they said they don't have any anymore but they were selling cheap air blowers so I bought one and am still using it, no more air cans :)
Cans are better for precision work but an air blower never runs out of air.

Last edited by rolf (June 5 2015)

#3 June 5 2015

Elied

rolf wrote:

Quote of the year right there lol makes it even more epic that it's a lebanese forum.
As for the cans try any local electronics repair shop and ask them where they get theirs from. This should probably lead you to the one nearest to you.
Oh and welcome back to the forums.

Last edited by Elied (June 5 2015)

#4 June 6 2015

rolf

Elied wrote:
rolf wrote:

Quote of the year right there lol makes it even more epic that it's a lebanese forum.

Well thanks :)

#5 June 6 2015

Anthony2000

was about to make a thread about this, i just can not find any electronic or pc shop that sells non-static air blowers. normal air blowers can be found anywhere, but i am afraid it could ESD the crap out of my components. help?

Board footer