LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#26 March 3 2015

LifeEngineer

Re: Samsung S6 and HTC M9 tomorrow!

DNA wrote:
LifeEngineer wrote:

Technically speaking you're right but it's not like that!
It's a passion and a hobby!
I, personally, would like to try every phone out there! Not exaggerating! I would be very happy to do it!
I like smartphones and it's my passion!
Same as hunting let's say! It's an expensive hobby and practically it may be better to buy the birds instead of hunting them! But people still do it anyways!

although i really can't grasp the idea or benefit behind such a hobby.. but well you convinced me and it's a solid reason.

Edit: I am a hunter myself and a good one :) was thinking about what you said, actually buying birds is actually way more expensive than to hunt them yourself unless you are a terrible hunter lol. but you know what i don't eat birds, so i am actually wasting my money to just shoot and giveaway my birds.. it makes sense now that you have an expensive hobby that has no benefit.

Hehehe! I eat birds! I can be that guy who eats them and you are welcome to hunt them :)

Well all I meant is that it's an expensive hobby! Same as collecting rare items or old money coins etc... People buy these to collect them while many of us simply throw it!

Last edited by LifeEngineer (March 3 2015)

#27 March 13 2015

dsoftware.king

Specs upgrade....in real life, you can not tell the difference.
bullshit

#28 March 25 2015

LifeEngineer

I'm sad that all online known tech reviewers are agreeing on the fact that the M9 is a disappointment and rather a downgrade on the M8 in many aspects. I love htc phones and was really targeting the M9 as my next phone. Samsung isn't also an option for me. Guess will target something else.

Board footer