LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#26 February 22 2016

MrElie

Re: PC chair

Gallery matta is the best place to get gaming chairs

#27 February 22 2016

ballad

Tikamak wrote:

You can check almaktab.com, they have a chair called the bestuhl E1 which cost around 200$ and it's a great office chair with great back support.

it's http://www.almaktabsarl.com/

#28 February 22 2016

Tech Guru

I Have Been Using Medisana MD88920 Massage Office Chair MSO ,  with Shiatsu & rolling massage , 4 massage heads ,  heating function. Overall  helps to relax muscles, reduce tension. Ergonomic medical chairs are more expensive than normal chairs since they take into consideration the spinal cord curvature and it worth buying a premium chair for durability and your health.

oOZcDJc.jpg

3Fb1AZa.jpg

F30RVnQ.jpg

GFqWLl9.jpg

4yMJRhx.jpg

Purchased It from: Health Line Shop - Near AUH.

Last edited by Tech Guru (February 22 2016)

#29 February 22 2016

Salloum

^ that looks great, is it expensive?

#30 February 22 2016

Tech Guru

@Salloum

Bought it  for USD 600 mate.

#31 February 22 2016

Salloum

Can't put a price on comfort to be honest. Maybe it's time to spring for a nice chair!

#32 February 23 2016

Tikamak

Anyone know a place to get a desk ?

#33 February 24 2016

Totoro

maulader wrote:

Is that world of warcraft you're playing?

Also nice flipflops ^^.

Last edited by Totoro (February 24 2016)

#34 November 11 2018

nefe_lpmk

To revive an old thread, have you guys found any good chairs?
I am currently looking for one and could use some guidance.
(price ~300$)

#35 November 12 2018

xterm

NewVision has Cougar gaming chairs ~240$

#36 November 12 2018

nefe_lpmk

I am trying to stay away from "Gaming chairs" and get a good comfy office chair.
Looking for some recommendation, I found this vendor: http://www.interoffice-lb.com/index.php … /executive
Any thoughts.

#37 November 13 2018

Tech Guru

nefe_lpmk wrote:

I am trying to stay away from "Gaming chairs" and get a good comfy office chair.
Looking for some recommendation, I found this vendor: http://www.interoffice-lb.com/index.php … /executive
Any thoughts.

Bought one of them to my office not so comfy (I am tall with broad shoulders yet average weight) - they miss on the ergonomics part and caused me lower back pain on prolonged working hours.

Ended up buying a Noble Chair - Icon Series ( Real Leather Variant) for my office and DX Racer Boss Series for my gaming setup (both from Pc&Parts). Both are very durable and comfortable.

Also I bouth Cougar Armor Chair and  DXRacer Sentinel (Spacious and Tall) Series (Bigger than King Series) both have PVC Leather ( real leather mimick) and the seat have these bolsters / wings  on the seat side  which squeeze you legs thighs - regardless how much wide the front seat size - which is annoying and prevent a v shape legs position / opening your legs wide.  A common issue that 99% of these type of chairs have.

Last edited by Tech Guru (November 13 2018)

#38 November 13 2018

nefe_lpmk

Tech Guru wrote:
nefe_lpmk wrote:

Any thoughts.

Bought one of them to my office not so comfy (I am tall with broad shoulders yet average weight) - they miss on the ergonomics part and caused me lower back pain on prolonged working hours.

Ended up buying a Noble Chair - Icon Series ( Real Leather Variant) for my office and DX Racer Boss Series for my gaming setup (both from Pc&Parts). Both are very durable and comfortable.

Also I bouth Cougar Armor Chair and  DXRacer Sentinel (Spacious and Tall) Series (Bigger than King Series) both have PVC Leather ( real leather mimick) and the seat have these bolsters / wings  on the seat side  which squeeze you legs thighs - regardless how much wide the front seat size - which is annoying and prevent a v shape legs position / opening your legs wide.  A common issue that 99% of these type of chairs have.

I decided to go with Noble chairs, where can I get the cheapest price from all the distributors listed on their website?

#39 November 13 2018

Tech Guru

nefe_lpmk wrote:
Tech Guru wrote:
nefe_lpmk wrote:

Any thoughts.

I decided to go with Noble chairs, where can I get the cheapest price from all the distributors listed on their website?

PC&Parts mate is the sole importer of these chairs mate , an exclusive agent. Tried to seek a lot of office design shops , ended up with PC&Parts. Totally not available elsewhere. Maybe I am wrong.

Board footer