LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 August 13 2014

nas93

Where Bad Kids Go

I was just browsing through CreepyPasta and I found a post that intrigued me since it was set in Lebanon, I asked my older brothers about this show and no one had a clue what I was talking about. Can anyone remember this show? Link to story http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Where_Bad_Kids_Go

#2 August 13 2014

rolf

Re: Where Bad Kids Go

Good stuff.
PS: I think many of the facts in this story are exaggerated or fictional, just for the sake of the story. I must've been of that age during the war and I've never heard of this show but then I watched very little TV (parental embargo). Also, there weren't murders or bombing all the time (but it does depend where you live), which makes me think that the author cared mostly about the story and not the truth.
It's a very nice story but I don't think that it's a true story.
If it's a true story it should be easy to prove it.

Last edited by rolf (August 13 2014)

#3 August 13 2014

solo220

This made me remember an American movie about some monsters that invaded a town and took hostages in a building and then some guy started shouting at the building entrance"let me in, let me in I've been in Beirut " ,
The author used the Hollywood-western implanted idea about Arabic people been cruel and savage to give his/her story some life and reality
, but the truth is that all this text is complete fiction , especially that at the time of Lebanese civil war the local TV's where not more than 4 and none of them had such program.

#4 August 14 2014

Cpt.Majed

rolf wrote:

Good stuff.
PS: I think many of the facts in this story are exaggerated or fictional, just for the sake of the story. I must've been of that age during the war and I've never heard of this show but then I watched very little TV (parental embargo). Also, there weren't murders or bombing all the time (but it does depend where you live), which makes me think that the author cared mostly about the story and not the truth.

No no no no. The show is real, to this day we still talk about this show with my older cousins, it was a really creepy show and our theory is that this show was made by the enemy propaganda to scare Lebanese kids to stay home and sleep before a certain hour since the bombings were at night.

Not sure if the screams in the end where real but they seemed real to me , when i was a kid.

#5 August 14 2014

nas93

Cpt.Majed wrote:
rolf wrote:

Good stuff.

No no no no. The show is real, to this day we still talk about this show with my older cousins, it was a really creepy show and our theory is that this show was made by the enemy propaganda to scare Lebanese kids to stay home and sleep before a certain hour since the bombings were at night.

Not sure if the screams in the end where real but they seemed real to me , when i was a kid.

Well, can you provide us with the name of the show? Just anything that can prove it existed

#6 August 14 2014

Cpt.Majed

Well I searched for it a lot but I came empty handed, I do remember the show tho but I was a kid so i won't say my memory is proof
Or maybe it a legend told in our country and i was fed with some lies :/

Board footer