LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#176 May 25 2015

Die_Kapitan

Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 - Game Thread

vegetaleb wrote:

Saw that too but I don't think something serious happened there, he was teasing him and Lloyd was afraid he would go further. or else Trevor would have said to his girlfriend that he did it instead of just showing his thing to him, but yeah he's an extreme perv for sure!
Damn he wanted to have sex with the old Mexican lady who was as old as his mama.
Trevor is a psychopath trying to intimidate and terrorize every single person who come across him, what is funny with him is that all mafias whatever dangerous they are, are afraid of him LOL
Mexicans,bikers,Chinese,blacks gangs...

Actually, he considered her a motherly figure and quite frankly she developed a case of Stockholm syndrome.

#177 May 25 2015

vegetaleb
Banned

He was in love with the secretary :)

#178 May 25 2015

bermudapineapple

vegetaleb wrote:

He was in love with the secretary :)

I was too. Great ass.

#179 May 25 2015

bermudapineapple

*************************SPOILER ALERT*************************

Trevor doesn't kill Michael in my game. In fact, none of them died, and they lived happily ever after.

*************************SPOILER ALERT*************************

#180 June 3 2015

RamiB

anyone have the original game on PC , i want to take the files , the download is super huge

#181 June 3 2015

AVOlio

I have the files.

#182 June 4 2015

RamiB

AVOlio wrote:

I have the files.

how can we arrange for a pickup , is there a way to send personal message here ?

is this you avo? i do not have your phone number anymore , i am rami , i took bf3 and bf4 from you :)))

i guess you are my game supplier of the year

Last edited by RamiB (June 4 2015)

#183 June 5 2015

random-username

I'm having lots of issues with GTA online. Players leave at the same time, sometimes I enter an empty lobby.

Any one experiencing these issues?

#184 June 5 2015

nosense

random-username wrote:

I'm having lots of issues with GTA online. Players leave at the same time, sometimes I enter an empty lobby.

when all the players leave at the same time,  it's you that left not them.

#185 June 5 2015

vegetaleb
Banned

I hope next GTA will have Trevor as a playable character, if you don't agree I will call him and I will which you luck

#186 June 5 2015

AVOlio

What can you do after you finished the story mode?
Im talking about the pirated copy.

#187 June 5 2015

vegetaleb
Banned

AVOlio wrote:

What can you do after you finished the story mode?
Im talking about the pirated copy.

Playing T side missions, some of them are cool
Or get a private lap dance at Vanila Unicorn, there is an Easter egg proving one of the girl is Tracey working there ;)

#188 June 5 2015

random-username

aliessayli2 wrote:
random-username wrote:

What's the fix? I read it may be port forwarding.

#189 June 8 2015

Ramnesia

random-username wrote:
aliessayli2 wrote:
random-username wrote:

Thats exactly what I did and so far so good, no empty lobby.
Port forward:
TCP Ports: 80, 443
UDP Ports: 6672, 61455, 61457, 61456, and 61458

#190 June 8 2015

bermudapineapple

random-username wrote:

GTA Online has this issue. Just press escape and start a new session until you find one that is full.

#191 June 8 2015

Kazouza

So, the steam summer sale will start in a couple days, if GTA V goes on sale (even if it was really minimal) would your recommend buying it just for the online experience? (As I'm already playing the story mode on a cracked version)

Did you get to meet any Lebanese players in game? How about the latency? Are there still any issues with the game?
Also I believe I have the 3DM cracked version, any idea if copying the files would work with steam instead of having to download the 65gbs again?

Last edited by Kazouza (June 8 2015)

#192 June 8 2015

Ramnesia

Kazouza wrote:

So, the steam summer sale will start in a couple days, if GTA V goes on sale (even if it was really minimal) would your recommend buying it just for the online experience? (As I'm already playing the story mode on a cracked version)

Did you get to meet any Lebanese players in game? How about the latency? Are there still any issues with the game?
Also I believe I have the 3DM cracked version, any idea if copying the files would work with steam instead of having to download the 65gbs again?

I recommend it for the online experience, if you do not like it you can return it and get a refund. You can now return any game you purchase on steam as long as you do not pass 2 hours of gameplay.

#193 June 8 2015

Kazouza

Ramnesia wrote:

I recommend it for the online experience, if you do not like it you can return it and get a refund. You can now return any game you purchase on steam as long as you do not pass 2 hours of gameplay.

I actually managed to refund games that I bought during the last winter sale and had more than 5 hours of play time on, just so you know

#194 June 9 2015

random-username

I really enjoyed the online experience, you meet some great people during the heists from all over the world. I'm currently playing with 3 guys from Germany, Singapore and Austria. We're using the chat function in GTA and am experiencing no lag whatsoever.

But it's not all sunshine and roses, you're bound to meet some assholes in each session. Most of them are modders who use god mode and kill everyone, others shoot you right after you finished a mission to get your money. So when playing in public servers, I mainly stay in passive mode.

I'm still facing issues with empty lobbies; once every couple of hours or so, all players leave the lobby simultaneously. My technicolor modem doesn't support port forwarding, so I'll give it a shot on my secondary router tomorrow and report back.

This is the first game I ever "legally" purchased and played online and I have no regrets whatsoever.
I've never met a single Arab while playing the game, mostly Asians, Europeans and North Americans.

#195 June 9 2015

random-username

Ramnesia wrote:
random-username wrote:
aliessayli2 wrote:

Thats exactly what I did and so far so good, no empty lobby.
Port forward:
TCP Ports: 80, 443
UDP Ports: 6672, 61455, 61457, 61456, and 61458

Excuse my ignorance, because I'm not in the tech field. My cisco router has several options for port forwarding under the gaming section, when you say TCP: 80, 443 should I enter them as a range or individually?

NuF0GTx.png

CALdFRH.png

#196 June 9 2015

Ramnesia

Kazouza wrote:
Ramnesia wrote:

I actually managed to refund games that I bought during the last winter sale and had more than 5 hours of play time on, just so you know

I managed that too but it is good to know about more than 2 hours of gameplay.

random-username wrote:

Excuse my ignorance, because I'm not in the tech field. My cisco router has several options for port forwarding under the gaming section, when you say TCP: 80, 443 should I enter them as a range or individually?

Enter TCP 80 , 443 UDP 6672 individually
Enter UDP from 61455 to 61458 as a range.

#197 June 9 2015

xAzarian

I bought gta V when it came out , however I notice some lag in online (eg, other player's car crashes and then instantly jumps and stuff like that...) Could it be because of my relatively low specs? I have 1gb vram and 6gb ram. I always play cs go though it never ever lags.

#198 June 11 2015

Kazouza

If I bought the Steam version of GTA V, did anyone try/check if the 3DM cracked version would work if I didn't want to download the entire game all over again?

If not is there anyone kinds enough living around Antelias/Dbayeh/Awkar/Rabieh/Bikfaya area that has the steam version and can give me the files for it?

I would really like answers just to know if I should bother buying it during the sale or not.

#199 June 12 2015

random-username

xAzarian wrote:

I bought gta V when it came out , however I notice some lag in online (eg, other player's car crashes and then instantly jumps and stuff like that...) Could it be because of my relatively low specs? I have 1gb vram and 6gb ram. I always play cs go though it never ever lags.

I experience the same thing with my laptop when I play for too long. My bet is it's probably the GPU that is overheating and I fix it by shutting down the game for 15 min and restarting.

#200 June 12 2015

xAzarian

random-username wrote:
xAzarian wrote:

I experience the same thing with my laptop when I play for too long. My bet is it's probably the GPU that is overheating and I fix it by shutting down the game for 15 min and restarting.

I turned on that option about bypassing limits and it fixed it I think...

Board footer