LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#151 May 18 2015

bermudapineapple

Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 - Game Thread

Finished downloading it from Steam yesterday on my 2Mb connection. Yeah, it took a little over a week since I don't downloading during the night. Completely worth it. I have barely started the missions because there is so much to do. Almost everything is maxed on my GTX 780 and the game is flying. It's absolutely beautiful.

I forgot to add that I have a break till June 1, so from now till then I am no-lifing on GTA. Had a few beers while gaming last night at 4AM (the game looks even better this way). Just rolled over to my bed and passed out. I'm sure some hardcore gamers here will understand.

Last edited by bermudapineapple (May 18 2015)

#152 May 18 2015

Die_Kapitan

tt400 wrote:

I forgot to add that I have a break till June 1, so from now till then I am no-lifing on GTA. Had a few beers while gaming last night at 4AM (the game looks even better this way). Just rolled over to my bed and passed out. I'm sure some hardcore gamers here will understand.

You won't know what no-lifing means until you play a Paradox game, I sometimes play 18-20 hour Victoria II marathons. Also GTA V's not that long of a game, bought it on 20th September 2013 on PS3, finished the main missions on the 24th, other games would take much more but I have to add that the day I bought it, I didn't sleep till I was setting up for the second heist.

#153 May 18 2015

Doom

Quick question:Do i need to update the game or graphic driver(currently amd) to be able to complete the game?I want to get the game now(pirated) and I'm going to play it at lowest settings(most graphical issues are related with high graphic options right?)

#154 May 18 2015

bermudapineapple

Die_Kapitan wrote:
tt400 wrote:

You won't know what no-lifing means until you play a Paradox game, I sometimes play 18-20 hour Victoria II marathons. Also GTA V's not that long of a game, bought it on 20th September 2013 on PS3, finished the main missions on the 24th, other games would take much more but I have to add that the day I bought it, I didn't sleep till I was setting up for the second heist.

18-20 hours? The only reason I can't do that is because I need a lot of sleep to function. There is no way I would enjoy anything after only 4 or 6 hours of sleep. I need 8 hours of sleep at least. So that leaves me with 16 hours in the day, minus 1 final hour that is taken up by doing other stuff, and yeah, I can go for 15 hours gaming non-stop. Maybe I could have gone longer when I was younger!

#155 May 19 2015

Larsa

Hey guys, you probably updated gta v on your consoles by now, and noticed that the update was noticeablybig  , divided in two packs , first one of 1.3 GB , every time i try to update it , an error shows up , changing my ISP is not an option unfortuanetly (ogero), so i wanted to see if there was a way of downloading the pack as a torrent on my PC , then manually installing it on my ps3, is this even possible?
Thank you for your replies

#156 May 20 2015

Kazouza

Is there anyone else having issue with the first trevor quest ( Mr. Philips) where you gotta kill the bikers? Every time I end up killing them and getting near my truck to get in, the game crashes. I guess I'm somewhat stuck right now :/

#157 May 20 2015

bogdan22

Does anyone play GTA online? If yes, how is the experience and what is your internet speed?

#158 May 20 2015

Sup3r

Kazouza wrote:

Is there anyone else having issue with the first trevor quest ( Mr. Philips) where you gotta kill the bikers? Every time I end up killing them and getting near my truck to get in, the game crashes. I guess I'm somewhat stuck right now :/

Remove update 5 and play with update 4 crack v4, I faced many crashes with up5/crack v5. As it tampers with social club which breaks the crack at various points. Also use fix launcher.

After a dig, here's it, run the game from fixlauncher.exe. It also fixes sticky bombs/blitz crash.

http://3fact.net/temp/GTA_V_Crash_Fix_Launcher.rar

Though get used to end GTAVlauncher.exe process manually from task manager after closing the game.

I've finished main story missions and completed some side missions with the above fixes without any crash.

And as a general notice: beware from FitGirl repack also various mods are bundled with a bitcoin miner.

For in-game currency, as the stocks aren't working correctly with cracks, after finishing main story missions, I just used CheatEngine. Not advised with multiplayer tho as it could lead to a ban.

Last edited by Sup3r (May 20 2015)

#159 May 21 2015

Kazouza

Sup3r wrote:

Remove update 5 and play with update 4 crack v4, I faced many crashes with up5/crack v5. As it tampers with social club which breaks the crack at various points. Also use fix launcher.

After a dig, here's it, run the game from fixlauncher.exe. It also fixes sticky bombs/blitz crash.

http://3fact.net/temp/GTA_V_Crash_Fix_Launcher.rar

Though get used to end GTAVlauncher.exe process manually from task manager after closing the game.

I've finished main story missions and completed some side missions with the above fixes without any crash.

And as a general notice: beware from FitGirl repack also various mods are bundled with a bitcoin miner.

For in-game currency, as the stocks aren't working correctly with cracks, after finishing main story missions, I just used CheatEngine. Not advised with multiplayer tho as it could lead to a ban.

Thank you so much, it actually worked for me with update 5 as well even though it states that it only works with update 4.

#160 May 21 2015

vegetaleb
Banned

OMG!
Playing with Michael was fun but with Trevor...this guy is sooooooooooooooo funny!
A psychopath but incredibly fun, even Lamar agree on this
Do you know where is Johnny??

#161 May 21 2015

ballad

vegetaleb wrote:

OMG!
Playing with Michael was fun but with Trevor...this guy is sooooooooooooooo funny!

didn't trevor kill him?

#162 May 21 2015

vegetaleb
Banned

Yep but this is how he asked the friends of Johnny that was so fun.
Then he showed them his boots with Johnny on them LOL.
But the whole Trevor acting is fantastic
524c9764dc091.jpeg

#163 May 21 2015

ballad

this is trevor's voice actor

FluxBB bbcode test

#164 May 22 2015

bermudapineapple

Guys, you should watch the fucking spoilers. Put warnings. Jesus Christ.

#165 May 22 2015

Die_Kapitan

vegetaleb wrote:

OMG!

Heeeere's Johnny !

#166 May 22 2015

Die_Kapitan

vegetaleb wrote:

OMG!

You should really see what he does when you switch over to him. Unlike Michael and Franklin who have 4-5 animations, Trevor has a shit ton, you can never know which place you'll find yourself in, while M and F are always in Los Santos, Uncle T can be on Mount Chilliad, riding a plane over the Pacific Highway, or many more things.

#167 May 22 2015

bermudapineapple

Die_Kapitan wrote:
vegetaleb wrote:

OMG!

You should really see what he does when you switch over to him. Unlike Michael and Franklin who have 4-5 animations, Trevor has a shit ton, you can never know which place you'll find yourself in, while M and F are always in Los Santos, Uncle T can be on Mount Chilliad, riding a plane over the Pacific Highway, or many more things.

Or molesting another man.

#168 May 22 2015

ballad

tt400 wrote:

don't know if joke or real
but sounds like something trevor does

Last edited by ballad (May 22 2015)

#169 May 22 2015

vegetaleb
Banned

Trevor should come to Lebanon!
He will be so happy here :)
Hahaha the way he talks(and looks) to woman is crazy, I found myself in a supernight club and a girl doing a private strip,needless to say Trevor found himself thrown out for bad behavior.

#170 May 22 2015

Aly

Throwing someone of the bridge lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpqQJurcd4I

#171 May 22 2015

Die_Kapitan

vegetaleb wrote:

Trevor should come to Lebanon!
He will be so happy here :)
Hahaha the way he talks(and looks) to woman is crazy, I found myself in a supernight club and a girl doing a private strip,needless to say Trevor found himself thrown out for bad behavior.

It won't happen after he takes over the Vanilla Unicorn.

Last edited by Die_Kapitan (May 22 2015)

#172 May 24 2015

vegetaleb
Banned

just_dont_piss_off_trevor_philips_o_2863421_by_jodokastwhite-d83tvm1.jpg

#173 May 24 2015

Die_Kapitan

Trevor is such a crying bitch when in sight of his mother though.

#174 May 24 2015

bermudapineapple

ballad wrote:
tt400 wrote:

It's not a joke. He was wearing women's clothing once and eating out of a trashcan.

About the molestation bit, I swapped to him once and saw him in bed with Lloyd. Lloyd is in pink pajamas and crying and Trevor pats him on the ass.

Man's bisexual.

Last edited by bermudapineapple (May 24 2015)

#175 May 25 2015

vegetaleb
Banned

tt400 wrote:
ballad wrote:
tt400 wrote:

It's not a joke. He was wearing women's clothing once and eating out of a trashcan.

About the molestation bit, I swapped to him once and saw him in bed with Lloyd. Lloyd is in pink pajamas and crying and Trevor pats him on the ass.

Man's bisexual.

Saw that too but I don't think something serious happened there, he was teasing him and Lloyd was afraid he would go further. or else Trevor would have said to his girlfriend that he did it instead of just showing his thing to him, but yeah he's an extreme perv for sure!
Damn he wanted to have sex with the old Mexican lady who was as old as his mama.
Trevor is a psychopath trying to intimidate and terrorize every single person who come across him, what is funny with him is that all mafias whatever dangerous they are, are afraid of him LOL
Mexicans,bikers,Chinese,blacks gangs...

Board footer