LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#26 April 20 2018

Danny

Re: DSL installation time in Beirut

Hey guys ,its been quite a while since that last post in this topic . I wanna know how much time its taking to install adsl nowadays

I applied fo Cyberia dsl on February 26 and still nothing till now.3 days ago the broadband light started blinking so i called cyberia customer service to get a username and a password but they said they are waiting for confirmation from ogero.

I remember when i applied for adsl back when it had just started cyberia installed in 2 weeks.

So,I’d like to know from the users who applied in 2017 how much time the installation took.

#27 April 20 2018

HzSamer

Danny wrote:

Hey guys ,its been quite a while since that last post in this topic . I wanna know how much time its taking to install adsl nowadays

I applied fo Cyberia dsl on February 26 and still nothing till now.3 days ago the broadband light started blinking so i called cyberia customer service to get a username and a password but they said they are waiting for confirmation from ogero.

I remember when i applied for adsl back when it had just started cyberia installed in 2 weeks.

So,I’d like to know from the users who applied in 2017 how much time the installation took.

Ogero took 10 days exactly when we applied from two weeks.
and there was 1 day off in each week.

#28 April 20 2018

Hybrid

Ogero took 3weeks for a new phone line and adsl

#29 April 20 2018

Danny

Thanks guys but my isp is Cyberia , when i contacted cyberia customer support they said that the delay is from ogero coz they have to enable the adsl on my line at the local central .

Anyone applied for an adsl thru an isp other than ogero?

Last edited by Danny (April 20 2018)

#30 April 24 2018

Danny

Bump !

Please guys if anyone installed dsl in 2017/18 year from an is Other than ogero ,please let me know how much time it took.

Its getting irritating ,im calling/e-mailing them and they’re giving me random excuses .

Board footer