LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 October 2 2012

Abou7meed

[XBOX 360] FIFA 13 - Unreadable Disc Error...

My Xbox has the latest LT+ 3.0 ... got Fifa 13 NTSC-J
without installing I got : Unreadable disk error..after loading menu and entering exhibition match
After installing game on HDD : Failed to authorize disc...after loading menu and entering exhibition match
After doing the MP3 trick (just play music on your dashboard then go play FIFA 13) you can play for 10/15 min then the error appears again,
So anyone played FIFA 13 here !??

Search on the net and found that many FIFA 13 users have the same errors
Got my game from Nino ( he used truncate as the burning method ) he doesn't use the Burner-max iHas 100%
People are saying that this burning method may solve the problem....anyone knows a place who is using this burning method ?!
The man at Nino told me that a customer told him that there is a place selling these types of copies for 20,000 LL bel shar2eyeh or dawra...
Any ideas ??

#2 October 5 2012

The-MMMs

Re: [XBOX 360] FIFA 13 - Unreadable Disc Error...

The unable to read disc error whilst in game ?

This only happens when you start to boot it - unless the game is burnt incorrectly.

LT3,0+ requires two things:

1. Correctly patched topology data
2. And preferably games burnt with a iHAS burner

The first is achievable and they are labeld as "metro" or otherwise " patched" games out our local pirate stores

As for the failed to authorize disc error it's well because you're installing an otherwise incomplete disc to the hdd (it's not burning 100% since as far as i know nobody uses or has an iHAS in Lebanon)

In theory it should work if you get a properly patched version of the game. That being said, i havn't tried it, but the nature of this game (NTSC-J) i bet that the toplogy data patched to it was incorrect

It takes time for topology data to release and it isn't usable across all region games !

My advice: wait for a region free copy !

P.S: The music trick does work with other games, but it's very random

As for this mystery man in sher2yeh and dawra no idea. I don't really play Fifa so i'm exempt from this problem.

But like i said, just my 2 cents that it's a badly burned disc and Nino's ego can't admit that. Google around for topology data for this game, and youtube how to patch the game.

Rip this game now and check if everything is well in ABGX, something i fishy here I'm sure.

Last edited by The-MMMs (October 5 2012)

#3 October 5 2012

Abou7meed

1. FIFA doesn't have any region free for all its past releases.
2. ALL PEOPLE...yes all people getting FIFA 13 from nino and other places have this problem at least nino told me that, if the unreadable     error dont show on exhibition match it will show on Carrer mode
3. I got my game from nino didn't work, I downloaded the scene release version of this game "FIFA.2013.PAL.MULTI3.XBOX360-iNSOMNi" patched it through abgx 1.0.6 all are Verified and everything is green great ! burned it using the 2 ways : trunacte or overburn...same error !! by the way : its PAL + NTSC-J.....I have downloaded and burnt up to 20+ XGD3 games all works fine except this one !!
4.  I heard that we need iHAS burner for this to work...no way around...we have no one using iHAS in Lebanon !! seriously !! that is really disappointing...coz we will reach a point where we need iHAS burner to burn future games !!

#4 October 6 2012

Devil'sAdvocate

i bought it from Nino like i usually do with all my games and i had the same problem as you did,bought another copy from najar in Taree2 jdeede and the game works installed without any problem,and its only for 2000 L.L

#5 October 6 2012

Xpert
Banned

Hello everyone,
As for fifa 13 and soon lots of new games needs the ihas and max burner in order to play the game and have 100% copy game.
also Verbatim printable or not, and Imation are the only 2 media's available in lebanon that have 100% success rate and come with a positive test result and verify using KProbe 2.

#6 October 6 2012

Abou7meed

OK...good news we have people getting this game to work here,
Devil'sAdvocate did you try the Carrer mode/exhibition ?? all for how many hours ?? (using Najar's copy, I know him btw) did you mention for him that this game is causing problems ?

Xpert...I just sent you a PM,

#7 October 6 2012

Xpert
Banned

Najar copy is not XGD3 its truncated and not safe for online and you can check that in Ultimate Team specially. plus use abgx360 and it will not read the disc giving you error. A real xgd3 will read and verify all green.
XGD3 dont need the MP3 trick to work.

#8 October 6 2012

Xpert
Banned

@Devil'sAdvocate put your disc in your computer dvd drive and use abgx360 to check it and you will get what i mean. several errors will pop up specially layer break 2086912( should have 2133520). and also it will tell you This iso is short 148439040 bytes! part of the game data is missing.
If its XGD3 it will give you all green without any error.

#9 October 6 2012

Abou7meed

Yes Xpert you are completely right .. burned XGD3 game using abg 1.0.6 check should give you 2133520 layer break + all green ...using your normal PC DVD Drive,
Also after using the FIFA 13 my previous working XGD3 games are acting weird....some with unreadable errors too like COD:MW3
nino said to clear the cache inside the drive but that didn't work for 20 min.....  !!

Edit
Devil'sAdvocate can you check us Najar's copy using abgx to see if its truncate or iHAS...but I feel its truncate !!

Last edited by Abou7meed (October 6 2012)

#10 October 6 2012

Xpert
Banned

Nino with all due respect allows people to go online with truncated copies , they are lucky now microsoft are not banning anyone but soon after finishing their beta test of their new dashboard a new wave of bans will start and everyone with a non XGD3 complete disc burn might have a bad luck.
@Devil'sAdvocate please let us know the results cause im really interested to see if those pressed disc for 2000L.L. which is less than the price of an empty verbatim works or no although im sure it wont work. one of the main reasons is big quantity commercial will need duplicators and Ihas burner doesnt work on duplicators plus they cant run Kprobe on every disc to check if it meets the standards.

Last edited by Xpert (October 6 2012)

#11 October 9 2012

MJ

Alright, I thought I'd never find an organized community of Lebanese gamers who knew what they were talking about. I'm pretty desperate to play FIFA career mode as it's pretty much the only reason I bought it so I can only foresee two options: (I have an NTSC-US xbox)
1. Buy the actual $80 FIFA NTSC-US version and wait 2 weeks to get it
2. Wait for this to be fixed

I don't really understand the tech language involved here so could anyone give some advice? Would it be better to wait?

#12 October 10 2012

Abou7meed

Well,
first of all Xpert is a very good guy, I knew him after the FIFA 13 issues, he helped me and solved the unreadable error by making me a clean working copy of the game playable online/offline with all modes available.
I read almost all of his posts here, he was helpful to everyone, and he has lots of knowledge in that field which must be needed to everyone with modded 360...I am really astonished why he is banned from here ! with all my respect for sure to LebGeeks Rules.

Concerning nino and what MJ said buy an original for 80 $...I have a small thing to say,
I called nino yesterday and told him that iHAS is the real solution...I tried it and it worked just fine, why don't you use it ?
He said that he is happy with the fifa error w "men masle7to" to keep the error unsolved..in order to sell more originals !!
So more selling original = more $$$$
So you will hear lots of "jeb el original w raye7 rasak" and this is simply NOT true !!
Also in the future it won't be FIFA alone with this issue....all upcoming 360 games will surely have the same....so this is just the beginning guys !!

#13 October 10 2012

samer
Admin

Abou7meed wrote:

Well, I am really astonished why he is banned from here!

This is why: http://lebgeeks.com/forums/viewtopic.ph … 75#p111575

#14 October 10 2012

gamer2K

Thank you Abou7meed, you cleared things up concerning Nino and his way of selling people a corrupted game in order to sell  his originals. The cost for fifa 13 original from the distributor here in LEB is 46$ max and he sells for 80$ so much more profit.

Samer, do you think i'm making a fortune of the ihas burner? first let me clear one thing to you, i dont have a store to advertise for it. Second, i noticed lots of people on forums and also i almost went to all the games shops and could find a real one that gives you what you pay for. \I guess this forum is for everyone to learn and have more knowledge , selling the burners was not a big issue cause its not available anywhere in the market in Lebanon and its hard to find. That's why i ordered some and selling them even less than any online store not to forget no shipping cost and all this.
Unless someone is bothered by these burners being sold and he wont be able to sell people originals for 80$ each.
I think you guys ( admins and moderators ) should help people obtain what's affordable for them and let them learn to get and burn their own games instead of paying for nothing. We all know that with less the price of original game you can have your own burner and fix this problem and future releases. But as i said this makes someone unhappy.
You think i should be banned again then go for it.

#15 October 10 2012

samer
Admin

Informing the community about a good way to save up money is one thing, promoting a product you are selling is something else. You are confusing two things here. I have no problem if you make loads of money selling iHas burners. It's just that LebGeeks is not the right place to do it. We are definitely not bothered by the method your were spreading (we actually kept those posts), you were banned because instead of reconsidering your behavior after breaking the rules, you went ahead and ignored them.

#16 October 13 2012

Locha

So guys, what's the solution to play Fifa 13 Career Mode ? Any shops that burn the game with the correct burners?

Thank you.

#17 December 21 2012

mohammad

So is the problem solved or not ,please any help ??

Last edited by mohammad (December 21 2012)

#18 December 24 2012

anthonyessaye

Okay I made an account to help u with this ..... Hackers around the world rejoice as C4E has found a new way to burn 100% XGD3

I don't have the time to tell you how but I can provide a link ... the main method is by patching some files so the computer can read ur disk as the full size and burn XGD3 normally :

http://team-xecuter.com/c4es-burnermax- … ool-v0-15/

I hope that I helped u and yes this will solve the Disc Unreadable error for free!

Board footer