LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#126 February 1 2013

ballad

Re: Dota 2 - Game Thread

bad news
a 2gb update is upon us

Last edited by ballad (February 1 2013)

#127 February 9 2013

Khaled

OK people, I have around 20 to 30 invitation to the game ( give or take a dozen )

Who wants one ?

PM me with your email for it, don't flood this here thread

#128 March 29 2013

mmk92

Anyone got extra dota keys?

#129 June 3 2013

mmk92

So what is you guy's funnest heroes to play with on Dota? By fun I mean the one with the most epic/amusing spells and skills, not nessasirily the hero that is the easiest to play and gets kills fast.

Mine are: Lycan, Gyrocopter, Drow, and fuzzy wuzzy

#130 June 3 2013

Lyonx

mmk92 wrote:

So what is you guy's funnest heroes to play with on Dota? By fun I mean the one with the most epic/amusing spells and skills, not nessasirily the hero that is the easiest to play and gets kills fast.

Drow ? it's a right clicker hero. It's not so much fun spell wise, but yea fun part is watching your victim's health bar evaporate as you right click his ass (specially if u get crit)
Amusing heros for me are pudge, tinker and nyx. Hook is such an amusing spell. And nyx is such a bad ass nuker, he can almost take down any hero with a dagon
add me on steam if you like, username: Lyonx

#131 June 3 2013

kiwithefruit

mmk92 wrote:

it's always funny seeing ogre magi getting multicast after multicast (provided he's on your team of course)

#132 June 3 2013

mmk92

@Lyonx, if you take mid lane with row and farm fast enough, she can push the entire game forward just by herself. One game I was up against a guy who picked riki on mid who kept on trying to auto-attack me from the beginning of the came so I was able to score 3 kills against him + was able to last kill most of the creeps around me. By the time I became level 15 I got most of the core items and focused on items that give extra crit/attack speed, so at that point I was criting at 1000k damage and she was firing the arrows like a machine guy. That's why I love drow    I think pudge is a piece of **** because he always gets me with his hook, and the one time I tried playing him it didn't go so well

@I've never had ogre magi in my team nor against me but I think he's an OPed hero  thank god he's not as popular as riki/zeus/viper

#133 June 3 2013

Lyonx

mmk92 wrote:

@Lyonx, if you take mid lane with row and farm fast enough, she can push the entire game forward just by herself. One game I was up against a guy who picked riki on mid who kept on trying to auto-attack me from the beginning of the came so I was able to score 3 kills against him + was able to last kill most of the creeps around me. By the time I became level 15 I got most of the core items and focused on items that give extra crit/attack speed, so at that point I was criting at 1000k damage and she was firing the arrows like a machine guy. That's why I love drow    I think pudge is a piece of **** because he always gets me with his hook, and the one time I tried playing him it didn't go so well

@I've never had ogre magi in my team nor against me but I think he's an OPed hero  thank god he's not as popular as riki/zeus/viper

haha yeah, I know what you mean, I'm not a good pudger my self, but when I land a bad ass hook, it feels awesome

#134 June 5 2013

Chafic

Where can I download DOTA 2? Is it any good?

#135 June 5 2013

Lyonx

Chafic wrote:

Where can I download DOTA 2? Is it any good?

you need to have a steam account, I can send you an invite to the game then all you have to do is download the client which is around 2.8~3GB
add me: Lyonx

#136 June 6 2013

mmk92

This game is too addiciting, play with caution.

#137 June 6 2013

mmk92

This game is too addiciting, play with caution.

#138 June 25 2013

Zahix

I have free invitations to give.
steamid : zahimrad

#139 June 25 2013

shant

I have lots of free invitations too

#140 June 25 2013

d3ad

So do I, btw  they will End soon as the release is coming soon.

#141 June 25 2013

mmk92

i saw a post on elmazad of a guy selling his dota invites at 5000LL/each  lol

#142 June 25 2013

kiwithefruit

hahaha and by now we have 30 invites each

#143 June 25 2013

Chafic

Can we buy games with mobile in steam?

#144 June 25 2013

mmk92

If you mean buy games from the mobile app, then yea you can

#145 June 25 2013

Chafic

So from the computer you cant? and I mean games for pc.

#146 June 25 2013

mmk92

How did you reach that conclusion?  They have a mobile app where you could browse what their catalog and what they have for sale, you can also view your friend list and chat with them. The mobile app allows you to purchase games directly through it, which will then show up on your game library on your PC. Steam does not sell mobile apps.

#147 June 25 2013

Chafic

Not talking about mobile apps im talking about dollars on the phone like I got 16$ on my alfa pre paid line cant I use then to buy stuff from steam?

#148 June 25 2013

mmk92

No.... Its like asking if you could buy a phone with monopoly money

#149 June 25 2013

maulader

mmk92 wrote:

A simple "no" would have answered it. Your other side of the argument is invalid since some mmo's have the option to purchase microtransaction points using phone currency which is where i'm guessing he got the idea to ask about steam.

#150 June 25 2013

mmk92

maulader wrote:
mmk92 wrote:

A simple "no" would have answered it. Your other side of the argument is invalid since some mmo's have the option to purchase microtransaction points using phone currency which is where i'm guessing he got the idea to ask about steam.

He said alfa. It's not like alfa supports microtransactions to mmo's either

Board footer