LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 March 28 2012

d3ad

Question to Cablevision Subscribers

Hi guys, could you please check if you are receiving AD sports 3 and 5. I am receiving 6 aok but the other two are black screens.

P.S. cant call cablevision as i am sharing the service :S

#2 March 28 2012

ryeobot

Re: Question to Cablevision Subscribers

I'm also not getting National Geographic anymore.  Am I the only one?

#3 March 28 2012

MasterBatata

no same here national geographic has black screen and AD sports 6 is not HD why is that

#4 March 29 2012

babum

Guys Im about to subscribe to Cablevision, do you recommend it? is the HD worth it?

#5 March 30 2012

d3ad

yesterday the AD sports 6 and 3 came back..

Babum: it depends on your needs check the channel list at www.cablevision.com.lb, they only have 3 HD channels i think

#6 March 30 2012

vic

babum wrote:

Guys Im about to subscribe to Cablevision, do you recommend it? is the HD worth it?

Not recommended at all if you want to watch even the slightest football. I paid for the full year in advance but I can't wait for it to be over to switch.

Customer service is a joke. They're in some ongoing squabble with Al Jazeera over the sports channels, so Jazeera sports haven't been available since last year - and every time I call and complain I get told "oh yes it will be working in a week, max a month".

When the big storms were in a month or two ago we lost most channels for over a week, and calling them to fix it was as useful as bashing your head against a brick wall.

Do yourself a favor and find one of those local cable/digital distributors with the same picture quality/price and lots more channels.

#7 March 30 2012

babum

well Im mostly interested in movies, not a fan of sports. Thanks guys

#8 April 12 2012

kiwithefruit

HD subscription isn't worth it at all, they just give 3 useless channels and OSN movies, but that's about it, definitely not worth the extra cash for the HD receiver... But they do have quite a big selection of channels for movies and series, like OSN, MBC and Fox.

Last edited by kiwithefruit (April 12 2012)

Board footer