LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#426 June 22 2015

random-username

Re: Battlefield - Game Thread

The thing with these "cable guys" is that you get terrific speeds and pings during off times when other subscribers are not active, but during peak hours it slows down significantly.

I was subscribed to cable internet for 5 years, I always had issues with speed, ping, cutouts, reliability...etc. Then I made the switch to DSL last summer and never looked back.

If you want to get to the bottom of this, I suggest you take speedtests every couple of hours or so and see for yourself that the internet connection deteriorates as more people come back home from their jobs (usually after 5:00pm).

#427 June 22 2015

Die_Kapitan

random-username wrote:

The thing with these "cable guys" is that you get terrific speeds and pings during off times when other subscribers are not active, but during peak hours it slows down significantly.

I was subscribed to cable internet for 5 years, I always had issues with speed, ping, cutouts, reliability...etc. Then I made the switch to DSL last summer and never looked back.

If you want to get to the bottom of this, I suggest you take speedtests every couple of hours or so and see for yourself that the internet connection deteriorates as more people come back home from their jobs (usually after 5:00pm).

I only experience problems with ping, download speeds are always between 8 and 12 Mbps. But ping sometimes goes up to 1000 ms on European servers when I try to play WorT Blitz but I think that's mainly because I use Wi-Fi.

#428 June 22 2015

AVOlio

It is an internet Issue man.
Download speed is not very important concerning your latency in game, you need to be worried about the ping.
And local neighborhood providers, are not reliable in terms of pings. As they spike a lot.
Even though you saw it 1ms yesterday, it will spike all the time during the course of a day.
I suggest you get a DSL, Ogero specifically, as the ping is always stable (80-100ms).
Or you can try contacting your provider, and tell him that you are gamer and you want a connection with a stable and reliable ping, maybe he can put you in a gaming pool.

#429 June 23 2015

hassansaleh31

ok i will try to contact my provider and ask him

#430 August 4 2015

hassansaleh31

hey
can anyone provide me with the files for battlefield: hardline cause it's impossible to be downloaded on my internet connection
ps: i live in tyre, anyone nearby?

#431 August 4 2015

AVOlio

I have them.
But for sure I'm not in tyre lol.
Talk to me in Battlelog.

#432 September 1 2015

Ahmad Toutounji

I want to buy battlefield 4 but from pc and parts it's 40$ and in origin store it's 20$ is there any other store or way to buy it for cheaper?

#433 September 1 2015

geekevo

Try g2a its 10 dollars, just get the security in case the code doesn't work its only an extra dollar.

Last edited by geekevo (September 1 2015)

#434 May 10 2016

anayman_k7

#435 May 12 2016

King Gamer

Shabeb , i am making a group of lebanese battlefield 4 ps3 gamers everyone interested please contact me on whatsapp 71442975.
if you have a group already we are glad to join ... our goal is to have fellow gamers find friends to play together easily on bf4 also to make some kind of a team
You have a ps3 and battlefield 4 ...contact me

#436 May 12 2016

AVOlio

Group in Whatsapp you mean?

And its shame only for ps3 players, how about mixed.

#437 May 13 2016

King Gamer

Sorry bro ... for now we are sticking with ps3 but rest assure we are planning for a group upgrade so i ll post as soon as we move to ps4 i know there is a bigger community there ... we are still accepting ps3 battlefield 4 players co tact me on whatsapp we are doing weekly friendlies and battles ... 71 442975
add me  on psn OVERLORD_HK

#438 May 14 2016

AVOlio

King Gamer wrote:

Sorry bro ... for now we are sticking with ps3 but rest assure we are planning for a group upgrade so i ll post as soon as we move to ps4 i know there is a bigger community there ... we are still accepting ps3 battlefield 4 players co tact me on whatsapp we are doing weekly friendlies and battles ... 71 442975
add me  on psn OVERLORD_HK

lol well i did not mean PS4, i meant PC lol.

You guys should also just make a group for Battlefield 4 in general, to talk about the game etc...

#439 August 31 2016

anayman_k7

Hi all, anyone has Battlefield 1 Beta data and close to Batroun / Tripoli? Thanks

#440 August 31 2016

AVOlio

Is it out already, and ready to download?

I'll check tonight, if it's ready I'll start tonight and it will be done until tomorrow or max the day after.

#441 August 31 2016

MohZz

anayman_k7 wrote:

Hi all, anyone has Battlefield 1 Beta data and close to Batroun / Tripoli? Thanks

+1 Interested too.

AVOlio wrote:

Is it out already, and ready to download?
I'll check tonight, if it's ready I'll start tonight and it will be done until tomorrow or max the day after.

It's not released yet. It's the open Beta.

#442 August 31 2016

AVOlio

I know, i was talking about the beta .

#443 August 31 2016

ManOwaRR

If u have a 4g lte signal it will be done under 2 hours its 7.10gb , i live in jdeide mount lebanon and i have the data

#444 August 31 2016

AVOlio

ManOwaRR wrote:

If u have a 4g lte signal it will be done under 2 hours its 7.10gb , i live in jdeide mount lebanon and i have the data

can you pass them in Dekwaneh,
You will save me 2-3 days of downloading.

#445 August 31 2016

Raficoo

I downloaded the game today (I'm outside Lebanon atm), tried playing but there's alot of issues with EA's servers today, had to click reconnect to EA servers about 10 times before I actually got connected, tried Matchmaking but it simply wouldn't work and gave me errors all the time, also tried joining servers manually, in which even if you join a non-full server you'll be put in an endless queue (I waited an hour in a queue and then the queue number wouldn't go lower for another 30 minutes, so I exited) and if you try to join an empty server it tells you it's loading then tells you you can't join due to an "unknown error"

I do things improve by tomorrow.

#446 August 31 2016

ManOwaRR

Well , if u can pass by ill copy them for you on anything , reason i sold my car a week or so ago , anyway give me ur address in dekwaneh and ill see if  i can pass them with somebody tomorrow not a promise but i will try in the afternoon and if u want to come let me know either way ill give the address

About the game its wonderfull

#447 August 31 2016

Satfoun
Banned

Im in Batroun, am downlding it tonight...it should take like 5 hrs...but i know that origin sucks and the download would stop while am asleep haha...so maybe tomorrow night it would be done

#448 September 1 2016

anayman_k7

It needs 2 night on my 2mbps adsl, yesterday I started it and went to bed, woke up to find that it stopped after 1 minute only! I downloaded 10mb, yeyyy!

#449 September 1 2016

Kazouza

When does the open beta end?

#450 September 1 2016

Satfoun
Banned

mine downloaded 6.1 Gb..it would have been done if they didnt close ma laptop at 6 AM ugh

Board footer