LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#401 February 2 2015

hassansaleh31

Re: Battlefield - Game Thread

Aly wrote:

https://www.instant-gaming.com/en/321-b … lefield-3/
I would go and buy it from this website, dont buy it straightly from origin, it is expensive, instant-gaming is a trusted site (9.7 on trustpilot) I have bought Dying Light (Steam), COD Black Ops II and BF3 Aftermath DLC from them, you get your key instantly and redeem it in Origin / Steam, of course you need a credit card, and you pay them with Skrill (Moneybookers) which is a safe payment gateway.
If you don't have a credit card, buy it from http://www.pcandparts.com/soft.htm , it works the same way, PcAndParts will send you a key which you will redeem from Origin.

thx a lot that was very helpful

#402 February 2 2015

NAM

Buy The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (CD Key Steam) 29.24 Euros .. good deal only better if it was from GOG
http://www.instant-gaming.com/en/268-bu … wild-hunt/
btw thx aly

Last edited by NAM (February 2 2015)

#403 February 3 2015

Aly

You are welcome guys.

#404 February 4 2015

Battlefield Hardline is a fresh new take on Battlefield, built on strategy, speed and story in single player and multiplayer, delivering a complete first person shooter experience.

See more info here and watch the trailer 

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/ne … ruary-3rd/

The beta ends  on February 8 .. So any one had download it yet ?

Note : it is about 9GB

Last edited by 313 (February 4 2015)

#405 February 4 2015

Ramnesia

Played a match yesterday, there is a lot of new things going on since the closed beta.
I like the gameplay.

#406 February 4 2015

AvoK95

How long is it? And do we have to have BF4 to try Hardline?

Last edited by AvoK95 (February 4 2015)

#407 February 4 2015

@avok95
Yes its open beta ... You can try it without BF4 
it will close at 8Feburary

#408 February 4 2015

Aly

It is about 9GB, I have downloaded it and played yesterday, I didn't like it, to me it seems Battlefield started to deteriorate with Battlefield 4 and even more with Hardline now, not going to buy it, I still enjoy Battlefield 3 more.

#409 February 4 2015

I would recommand to not buy BF4 at this moment because the next battlefield hardline gonna be launched soon in march
so it will be a huge discount on BF4
Also you will not enjoy playing it on low graphics it kinda terrible since your laptop will not give you high FPS on medium option
Wait and buy a laptop with good graphic card like gtx 970 and play on ultra
I would recommand you Asus Rog (Best laptop Today)

And note : there is a small hack to buy origini games -40% price by changing your proxy to mexico before you buy it contact me / I think there is a thread about it credits to @avolio

Last edited by 313 (February 4 2015)

#410 February 4 2015

Ramnesia

#411 February 5 2015

After i got the beta verison from @Ramnesia a big thanks for him I played it for 3 hours
Among these 3hours i played the 3 different game mode
The first mode is Attacking/defending a bank
Which i see it as a combination of Battlefield 4 + CS: Go ..nothing more
The Second new mode is all about capturing cars and stay in them for the longest time which is a combination of BF4+ needforspeed
And the third one is conquest like normal battlefield
The new gadgets are taken from battlefield2 special forces and nothing more
I think this bf4 is terrible and you will waste your cash on it

#412 February 5 2015

AVOlio

I actually liked the game.
Im not talking about the modes,or maps etc...
Just the gameplay, i liked it, the handling of the guns, the Sniping...And surely the absence of suppression in the game!
Even though you taking fire,you get that kind of Eye looking black screen enclosing, it is still better than suppression.

I dont know if i will get the game,
Well firstly, i will not pre order it thats for sure, but after a few months when its out, i probably will get it if everything is okay.

Also, i can not wait until Dice releases all of those new DLCs they promised to release for BF4 for free.
No one knows for sure what they are,
But finger cross for Noshar canals with the frostbite 3 engine!

#413 February 23 2015

anayman_k7

BF Hardline is not worth it for me, I tried the first Beta and I saw a lot of videos about the recent Beta, This game is a downgraded Battlefield 4, same engine (except for car physics), downgraded graphics! reduced gadgets! A non war theme Battlefield! And the worst that it will have the same problems at Battlefield 4 (example: same netcode)

Dice should rethink about Battlefield series, they need to make Bad Company 3 with simplicity and a world war based story using latest graphic and sound engines.

#414 June 11 2015

Jaydee

he guys,

So i've just bought a battlefield hardline origin key, and i've come to know that the download is about 30 gb in size, and i'n on ogero's 2mb plan and i don't plan on waiting for 4 days day and night for the download.

So can anyone help out and give me the files please ?

thanks in advance.

#415 June 12 2015

Jaydee

Hey guys,

i just bought the origin key to the game and i don't want to wait very long/lose internet bandwidth (ogero) over the download... so please could anyone give me the files to the game ?

thanks in advance.

#416 June 12 2015

NAM

If no one replies in the upcoming days i suggest buying a pirated version and trying your luck incorporating files in the downloads folder (without the cracked file) maybe it will detect it and try to fix it by downloading 1-2 GBs max

#417 June 12 2015

AVOlio

Yea just like NAM said.
It will work, and you probably will download 1-2 GB max.

Speaking of Hardline,Up for account sharing?
I want to try hardline myself.

#418 June 12 2015

Jaydee

The problem is , a pirated copy will probably be like 5 discs, then there goes 25 thou... I'd rather pay that as internet overusage rather than piracy and potential malware

#419 June 12 2015

Jaydee

@AVOlio sure, PM me

#420 June 12 2015

Anthony2000

@Jaydee i pirate a lot of games that don't have multiplayer and never had any virus or trojan (usually shops would get CDs from reliable sources)

#421 June 13 2015

hassansaleh31

playing battlefield 4 on origin
add me: hassansaleh31

#422 June 14 2015

Jaydee

battlefield hardline on origin
add me : blackeagle5551

#423 June 21 2015

hassansaleh31

hey everyone i was playing battlefield 4 recently and i have a very good ping (60ms most of the time sometimes lower) but the game is lagging a lot when i play at noon or at night
how could this be happening???

#424 June 21 2015

AVOlio

Who's your ISP?

#425 June 21 2015

hassansaleh31

A local isp in our town (bourj al-sahamali near sour)
I don't think its an internet issue cause my download speed is high and my ping is very low (yesterday at 4:00 am my ping was 1 ms)

Board footer