LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 April 13 2014

HarbDevLeb

At last!

Hey

I'm 19 currently studying a Med Student , so basically I don't have all the time
I want for coding and stuff , but I do it as a hobby.

I currently know a good amount of objective-C , I made the free "VLC Gestures" tweak available from Cydia Store
on jailbroken iPhones and iPads . (Which is now totally obsolete because they integrated it into the official
"VLC For iOS" application from app store). 

I discovered LebGeeks recently and I like the conversations going on here.
Trying to solve the challenge from an online o-c compiler from windows was not an easy task at all
but I'm glad I solved it! (I don't own a mac , only a hackintosh ,which was not available)

Best,
HarbDevLeb

#2 April 13 2014

Johnaudi

Re: At last!

It's nice to see Cydia developers on LebGeeks!

Welcome!

#3 April 14 2014

Joe

Hello and welcome to the forum :)

#4 April 14 2014

mesa177

Welcome to the forum HarbDevLeb! If you don't mind my curiosity, have you decided which field of medicine you'll be going into? I'm always interested in seeing how Med students decide their majoring field.

#5 April 18 2014

HarbDevLeb

Thanks everyone :)

mesa177 wrote:

Welcome to the forum HarbDevLeb! If you don't mind my curiosity, have you decided which field of medicine you'll be going into? I'm always interested in seeing how Med students decide their majoring field.

Usually Med students (including me) don't choose the field they're going into until the last two years of general medicine , because in those years we get to stay in the hospital and try each one of the specializations with the doctors and based on the experience we choose what we want. 
But of course there still are those who make up there mind way before (like esthetic surgery).

Board footer