LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1226 January 2 2015

vegetaleb
Banned

Re: What are you playing these days ?

Finished ACU, it's perhaps the most amazing game graphically, no wonder why it needs so much powerful specs, though its gameplay is not great as Arno will do moves you never asked, I personally preferred Black Flag for its ocean driving with tornadoes and huge waves, if only it had the ACU graphics...
Now on Farcry 4 and Metal Gear Ground Zeroes PC with 1440p DSR, though dunno if someone else is having this ''bug'' but Auto Aim in Farcry 4 with xbox360 gamepad for PC is not working, making the game much harder

#1227 January 2 2015

Ramnesia

Ubisoft is ruining every amazing game because of their lazy devs.
I am sure they can optimise their games to run better and free of bugs. "Assassin's Creed unity Bugs edition" that's what people are calling the game.

#1228 January 3 2015

ramy58

Ramnesia wrote:

Ubisoft is ruining every amazing game because of their lazy devs.
I am sure they can optimise their games to run better and free of bugs. "Assassin's Creed unity Bugs edition" that's what people are calling the game.

It's never the devs fault, devs always try their best to do the most enjoyable game ever. Most of the time it's ubisoft's fault because of their immensely small deadlines and huge pressure they put on the devs. It's always about the money.
Of course I'm talking about big AAA franchises, sometimes the devs are simply not good at their jobs.

Last edited by ramy58 (January 3 2015)

#1229 January 3 2015

Stygmata
Banned

Me on PS4 diablo 3 : get the crown from the damned crypt ..Me : fuck it , I will kill everyone and everything

#1230 January 16 2015

vegetaleb
Banned

Back to full on Farcry 4 since the patch 1.7 fixed the xbox360 gamepad on PC, finished Borderlans Presequel which is closer to Portal 2 this time thanks to new space jumps and sarcastic robot/human jokes

#1231 January 21 2015

vegetaleb
Banned

Farc cry 4
Damn! the more I play this game the more I am addicted!
I loved the song in the chemistry factory aka Jogi by Panjabi MC

#1232 January 23 2015

AvoK95

NFS Undercover on PC
Forza Horizon 2 on 360
CSR Classics on Android

#1233 January 24 2015

xtmx

replaying witcher 2 and experimenting some new mods for skyrim,until gta5 and witcher 3 rollout.......
And ofcourse DOTA2

Last edited by xtmx (January 24 2015)

#1234 January 25 2015

Stygmata
Banned

Waiting my lord of the rings PS4 game to be delivered from amazon

#1235 January 25 2015

ballad

xtmx wrote:

replaying witcher 2 and experimenting some new mods for skyrim,until gta5 and witcher 3 rollout.......
And ofcourse DOTA2

you can share your steamid here if you don't want to play solo

https://lebgeeks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=12290&p=7

#1236 January 25 2015

vegetaleb
Banned

Is it me or Alan Wake is the only game that doesn't have DSR resolutions?

#1237 January 26 2015

vegetaleb
Banned

Finished Far Cry 4 but will be back later to conquer all the outpost and towers, now playing the best ever Resident Evil in HD Remaster on PC, the puzzles and horror feeling is way above any other RE

#1238 January 27 2015

Ramnesia

I can't stop playing Elite: Dangerous. Time is flying by in this game, the  amount of exploration is insane, 400 billion star system, the things you can do in this game is amazing too, it is 1:1 recreation of our  galaxy. Thank god i have a job so i can quit flying my spaceship. haha.

#1239 January 27 2015

geekevo

Do you have a hotas with elite? What lind of fps you get on your rig i heard it is pretty heavy on gpus.

#1240 January 27 2015

Ramnesia

No man i wish i had HOTAS i am playing with an xbox controller. I have a GTX 970 and i am playing on high settings with 1440p dsr on a 1080p screen and it never goes under 70fps.

#1241 January 27 2015

Aly

Dying light, got released today, I have been waiting for it, finished download on Steam and I am enjoying the game pretty much.

#1242 January 28 2015

vegetaleb
Banned

For the Assassin Creed Unity lovers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8b1zWOgOKA

Last edited by vegetaleb (January 28 2015)

#1243 January 28 2015

Nemesis-301

started playing minecraft

#1244 January 31 2015

djunited

Got myself a used ps3 for 100$, a playseat for 500$, a logitech g27 for 335$. Enjoying dirt 3 and gran turismo 6 on a 50" LG TV. Also just started cod advanced warfare. Any suggestions for great racing games?

Last edited by djunited (January 31 2015)

#1245 February 1 2015

vegetaleb
Banned

Downloaded and playing Dying Light
It's a sort of Farcry Zombie version, graphics are nice but not as rich as FC4, also there are drops in FPS if you encounter 4+ zombies, I have 75fps then it drops to 20!
I hope they will release a fix soon

#1246 February 1 2015

AvoK95

HL1 on PC
COD Classics and COD 2 on the 360
NFSMW on Android

#1247 February 1 2015

AvoK95

djunited wrote:

Got myself a used ps3 for 100$, a playseat for 500$, a logitech g27 for 335$. Enjoying dirt 3 and gran turismo 6 on a 50" LG TV. Also just started cod advanced warfare. Any suggestions for great racing games?

Grid 2 and autosport. It's too bad you got a PS3 over a 360. Forza is EPIC.

#1248 February 1 2015

Aly

vegetaleb wrote:

Downloaded and playing Dying Light
It's a sort of Farcry Zombie version, graphics are nice but not as rich as FC4, also there are drops in FPS if you encounter 4+ zombies, I have 75fps then it drops to 20!
I hope they will release a fix soon

I finished the story and I am still having so much fun with it, for now you can turn off Vsync and download patch 1.2.1, I have the game legit on steam if you have the same then its already patched, if you dont have it legit you can download the patch from torrent sites, if you do it wont have FPS drops when you encounter more zombies, until they release a major patch you should keep Vsync off I guess.

#1249 February 3 2015

vegetaleb
Banned

Thanks! Applied the 1.2.1 Reloaded and turned Vsync off, it's somehow better but I still have drops of FPS from 80 to 10 in a second!
The game is perhaps cool but these lags are a royal pain. dunno perhaps my old i5 750 is bottle-necking hard in this game...

#1250 February 3 2015

Die_Kapitan

vegetaleb wrote:

Thanks! Applied the 1.2.1 Reloaded and turned Vsync off, it's somehow better but I still have drops of FPS from 80 to 10 in a second!
The game is perhaps cool but these lags are a royal pain. dunno perhaps my old i5 750 is bottle-necking hard in this game...

Just delid that CPU, slap a water cooler on it and overclock it to heaven.

Board footer