LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1201 December 10 2014

Ramnesia

Re: What are you playing these days ?

Completed COD AW. (Worst COD ever)
Recently i've been playing Arma 3 MP, Payday 2 online. I will start playing Farcry 4 soon.

#1202 December 10 2014

MrElie

I actually play COD AW online. And to be honest its the Best COD ever released. Just imagine its one of the rare games that have its own engine

#1203 December 10 2014

Tutenkhamun

I agree.. Cod AW online is like BO on steroids.. Luv it!

#1204 December 10 2014

vegetaleb
Banned

I just learned Alan Wake PC can be played 3D on 3D TVs, once I finish playing Christmas games (ACU & Farcry4) I will replay Alan Wake 3D, they say the 3D effects are even better than with Tomb Raider!

#1205 December 11 2014

Tech Guru

Are You experiencing Unsaved Issue Progress on the PC Version - Assassin Creed Unity - If Yes what is your suggested solutions ; Cracl Being Used: Reloaded

#1206 December 11 2014

vegetaleb
Banned

Anyone found the Battlefield 4 DLC Final Stand?
I have searched many torrents places with no luck

#1207 December 11 2014

elie955ai

Playing GTA 5 on XB360 (finished the story campaign, now doing side missions)
By the way, I am quite impressed with the graphics quality of all games that I am playing, considering that the xbox 360 was launched in 2005 (and it has a mere 512mb of GDDR3 RAM).

Last edited by elie955ai (December 11 2014)

#1208 December 11 2014

Ramnesia

vegetaleb wrote:

Anyone found the Battlefield 4 DLC Final Stand?
I have searched many torrents places with no luck

why do you need the dlc from torrents?

#1209 December 12 2014

vegetaleb
Banned

Well my BF4 base is from SCC sources meaning Torrents, I can download the 5gb in 2 nights thanks to unlimited adsl after 11pm instead of waiting another month for a SCC DVD version

#1210 December 12 2014

bermudapineapple

Fm 15

#1211 December 13 2014

vegetaleb
Banned

I got 2 free games by code thanks to the 2 GTX 970 I bought, as I already have ''Lebanese'' version of ACU and Farcry 4, the Crew is not well reviewed, so I will use one code for original Farcry 4 to get all the DLC and play online, but will they be free or I have to get the Premium version like BF4?
Oh and I have a Ubisoft game code for sale if anyone interested

Last edited by vegetaleb (December 13 2014)

#1212 December 13 2014

Ramnesia

To get all Farcry4 Dlc you will need to buy the Season pass from Uplay which costs 30€ or 38$. On steam it costs 30$ but since Nvidia bundle gives you the Uplay version  you cannot buy it from steam.

Last edited by Ramnesia (December 13 2014)

#1213 December 21 2014

vegetaleb
Banned

Already at 35% of the Farcry 4 download, now playing ACU thanks to my brand new MSI GTX 970 Gaming, this game has incredible graphics,specially with DSR 1440p but I will need an extra 4GB RAM for that

#1214 December 21 2014

AvoK95

Playing Batman Arkham City. I really like it, it's a nice long interesting game. It's my first Batman game. Are there any others I should play before this? Or are the stories independent?

#1215 December 21 2014

Prince

commandos behind the enemy line
after that Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty
i know am old =D
but this game is my life i never had a chance to finish it without cheats so now am doing it step by step its looks hard but i can do it

Old is Gold

Last edited by Prince (December 21 2014)

#1216 December 21 2014

AvoK95

Prince wrote:

i know am old =D
but this game is my life i never had a chance to finish it without cheats so now am doing it step by step its looks hard but i can do it

Old is Gold

They were like a buck each on Steam. I got Behind the Enemy Line just yesterday. It's the only Strategy game I've actually enjoyed

#1217 December 21 2014

m_zeid

Prince wrote:

i know am old =D

Old is Gold

Oh my god man, Just bought them yesterday or the day before.
got the whole package for 3 dollars or so, but really old is gold :)

I think that i used when I was like gonzo something opera then pressing ctrl+ I ??! I donno but something like that
last year i downloaded the commandos games from a torrent and finished most of Beyond the call of duty. Once you "te5od edak 3aleya" then every thing will run smoother
my advice is to learn the keyboard shortcuts for the moves and weapons/tactics

kudos

#1218 December 21 2014

theGrg

This my ongoing answer to the question in this thread's title:
backloggery.com/thegrg

(click on "All Games" near the bottom for a detailed breakdown)

#1219 December 21 2014

mohammadk97

AvoK95 wrote:

Playing Batman Arkham City. I really like it, it's a nice long interesting game. It's my first Batman game. Are there any others I should play before this? Or are the stories independent?

Arkham City is the sequel to Arkham Asylum, but there isn't alot of connections between the two. MINOR SPOILER: The only thing you should know is that joker's illness in arkham city was caused by a drug he took at the end of Asylum.

Currently playing Alien Isolation.

#1220 December 22 2014

Prince

m_zeid wrote:
Prince wrote:

i know am old =D

Old is Gold

Oh my god man, Just bought them yesterday or the day before.
got the whole package for 3 dollars or so, but really old is gold :)

I think that i used when I was like gonzo something opera then pressing ctrl+ I ??! I donno but something like that
last year i downloaded the commandos games from a torrent and finished most of Beyond the call of duty. Once you "te5od edak 3aleya" then every thing will run smoother
my advice is to learn the keyboard shortcuts for the moves and weapons/tactics

kudos

I know most of the shortcuts of every game use am now in Chases of wolves

#1221 December 22 2014

theGrg

Avok95 wrote:
Playing Batman Arkham City.

I've been playing "Arkham Asylum" and it's not bad, but I just can't seem to really enjoy it. I find the 3D models weird, Batman too muscular and inflated, and the goons just plain weird-looking. I just can't seem to connect with Batman -even though I am a Batman fan.

I can say the same of "Hitman: Absolution". Actually what I hated most about this one is that there are so many weapons lying around but the game punishes you for using them by sending hordes of armed enemies at you -it expects you to take the stealthy path. That's understandable for a Hitman game, but the problem is that the stealthy path is just too boring and there's not enough incentive to take it.

Last edited by theGrg (December 22 2014)

#1222 December 22 2014

Sanglierdomestique

Has anyone played Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor ? I remember getting to a max of 50% completeness in the campaign despite finishing the story arc. That was last month. I haven't felt compelled to load it after that. Anyone have a similar experience ?

#1223 December 22 2014

vegetaleb
Banned

I am hearing a weird sound bug when playing ACU, updated the Audio card driver to latest but still the humming sound is there,the more I increase the speaker volume the more it's noticeable

#1224 December 22 2014

solo220

"Watch Dogs" ,  a future hacker life.

#1225 January 1 2015

AvoK95

Forza Horizon 2.

- My first Forza game
- I like racing games
- I like cars
- I have a big fat smile on my face when driving in the game.

Board footer