LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1051 March 21 2014

shkifss

Re: What are you playing these days ?

yea man hearthstone is awsome but were gearing up for mythical raiding now so just wanted to see if any lebanese were on

#1052 March 21 2014

AVOlio

ramy58 wrote:

I'm playing infamous : second son :)
I got it from Nino Games he got it earlier.

On PS4 or PS3?
Is this game even going to be on PS3?

I want to play it so bad.

#1053 March 21 2014

mohammadk97

AVOlio wrote:
ramy58 wrote:

On PS4 or PS3?

It's a PS4 exclusive.

#1054 March 22 2014

AVOlio

mohammadk97 wrote:
AVOlio wrote:
ramy58 wrote:

On PS4 or PS3?

It's a PS4 exclusive.

Daamn.
What a bummer!
Infamous was like the most enjoyable game i played on my PS3.

Anyone can Lend me Their PS4+This Game  So i can play it?? 

Last edited by AVOlio (March 22 2014)

#1055 March 22 2014

vegetaleb
Banned

Went to Big Tony DVD shop in Burj Hammoud last night to get Metal Gear Solid 5 but his shop was closed by the authorities :(
I wondered why his cell line was closed 2 days in a row
I will try SCC Dekwaneh today

Last edited by vegetaleb (March 22 2014)

#1056 March 23 2014

bermudapineapple

Been playing Rome 2 for the past 2 and a half months or so. Glorious game. 300 hours in and still going.

Last edited by bermudapineapple (March 23 2014)

#1057 March 23 2014

AvoK95

Been playing CS:Go online lately. No offline games, maybe after official exams.

#1058 March 23 2014

vegetaleb
Banned

Got Metal Gear on xbox360 and finished it already,it's just a prologue to the final game,it's worth playing as it's always a joy to play the best infiltration game.
Got Walking dead episode 1 and 2 on PC,but I have to finish Castelvania 2 before

#1059 March 24 2014

Obviously

tt400 wrote:

Been playing Rome 2 for the past 2 and a half months or so. Glorious game. 300 hours in and still going.

It's a beautiful game. I've played Rome: Total War a lot more.

#1060 March 26 2014

bermudapineapple

Obviously wrote:
tt400 wrote:

It's a beautiful game. I've played Rome: Total War a lot more.

Oh yeah, definitely. I've played every TW game since Rome 1 but I definitely played Rome 1 the most. Now Rome 2 is my favorite out of the entire series. There are still a few bugs in it but it is a beautiful game. They actually just released a patch a few hours ago that's huge (700Mb). I'm downloading it now. Fingers crossed!

#1061 March 27 2014

ali.ba

Rome 2 : Total War.

I played as Spartans, Athenians, Romans, Parthians, but some factions you may find them weird, but they are the best, specially Nomadic Tribes, they live a tribal life which affects their politics, when you defeat a city you get the option to Liberate it (not available for previously mentioned factions), when you do so, the previous original owner will control it, and they will be you military allies automatically.

You can also invite other Nomadic Tribes (who share same blood - yes a new icon will appear saying so) to join your confederation. I didn't do so yet, but the game says that you will control some of their cities and some of their armies. I think Nomadic Tribes have the best political system in this game. I'm playing as Roxolani.

Last edited by ali.ba (March 27 2014)

#1062 March 29 2014

bermudapineapple

ali.bassam wrote:

Rome 2 : Total War.

I played as Spartans, Athenians, Romans, Parthians, but some factions you may find them weird, but they are the best, specially Nomadic Tribes, they live a tribal life which affects their politics, when you defeat a city you get the option to Liberate it (not available for previously mentioned factions), when you do so, the previous original owner will control it, and they will be you military allies automatically.

You can also invite other Nomadic Tribes (who share same blood - yes a new icon will appear saying so) to join your confederation. I didn't do so yet, but the game says that you will control some of their cities and some of their armies. I think Nomadic Tribes have the best political system in this game. I'm playing as Roxolani.

I know what you're talking about. The option is called something like 'same blood' and it allows you to ask them to join your faction if you are much stronger and wealthier than them. They have it in the barbarian tribes as well. I never played as the nomads. I'll try them eventually.

#1063 March 31 2014

Joe

I just finished playing the latest Tomb Raider. I can't find the words to describe how pleased I am with this game.
Highly recommended.

#1064 April 3 2014

cullinan86

Hey guys,
As a proud PSN plus subscriber, I was able to download "Brothers: a tale of two sons". The game is awesome and is directed by a Lebanese director named Joseph Fares. He uses his personal Lebanese background as an inspiration to the story. It would be awesome of you guys to support such a game. I looked up info on the game when I noticed that the gibberish language is somewhat inspired by Lebanese dialect.

N.B: Do not read "Gamespot's" review of the game, they spoil both the beginning and the ending in the first sentence. ... You know what? Ditch Gamespot altogether, it's an awful place that doesn't deserve your patronage.

#1065 April 4 2014

vegetaleb
Banned

rahmu wrote:

I just finished playing the latest Tomb Raider. I can't find the words to describe how pleased I am with this game.
Highly recommended.

I agree, it's the best 2013 game!
We would had the sequel now on PC but the PS4 and One versions took most of their time, damn PS4 :(

#1066 April 4 2014

ramy58

Best game of 2013 you say ?
*cough* gta v *cough*
*cough* last of us *cough*
but seriously, tomb raider 2013 does rock but there is way better.

#1067 April 4 2014

gamingindex

cs go forever,add me on steam:pirate-user

#1068 April 7 2014

vegetaleb
Banned

Well on PC Tomb Raider was the best closely followed by Bioshock.
Now playing Walking dead season 1 after finished Season episodes 1-2.
This game is sooo addictive even if not very 3D heavy

#1069 April 25 2014

vegetaleb
Banned

Played all Walking Dead games, downloaded the Wolf Among Us chapter 3 last night,they said it's the best of the 3,let's see this weekend :)
Till now I prefer the Walking Dead ones,I even think chapters are longer than Wolf among us

#1070 April 25 2014

Obviously

Broforce. You must play Broforce.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Fhkzc7M9w

#1071 April 25 2014

NuclearVision

Playing blizzards hearthstone ipad version, it has very good effects/gameplay/graphics, It's free and less pay-to-win unless you wanna enter the arena it's expensive but accessible. I recommend it.
As for wolf among us, the walking dead series, I don't really know I liked them at first but after playing two episodes and seeing that most of the time your choices don't really affect the story line, I got bored of it, and felt as if I was being controlled by the game, I'm not saying stories are bad but the gameplay, they really lack analyzing and making the player use his brain !
By the way, I'm not sure why friends exist in hearthstone(thought I never figured out how to play with your friends, and please tell me if you did) but add me, battle.net id: Wassimz#2448

Last edited by NuclearVision (April 25 2014)

#1072 April 26 2014

the.gamer

NuclearVision wrote:

Playing blizzards hearthstone ipad version, it has very good effects/gameplay/graphics, It's free and less pay-to-win unless you wanna enter the arena it's expensive but accessible. I recommend it.
As for wolf among us, the walking dead series, I don't really know I liked them at first but after playing two episodes and seeing that most of the time your choices don't really affect the story line, I got bored of it, and felt as if I was being controlled by the game, I'm not saying stories are bad but the gameplay, they really lack analyzing and making the player use his brain !
By the way, I'm not sure why friends exist in hearthstone(thought I never figured out how to play with your friends, and please tell me if you did) but add me, battle.net id: Wassimz#2448

just add their battle.net ID and after they get on your friend list you get a duel or chat option near the name.

#1073 April 27 2014

NuclearVision

Yeah thanks the duel button was bugged for some reasons, what's your full gamer tag?

#1074 April 28 2014

the.gamer

gamer tag: Charbel#1544

#1075 April 28 2014

vegetaleb
Banned

Already finished Wolf among us chapter 3, as usual the chapters are really small.
Why on earth we don't have good heavy games since Christmas??
We barely had Castelvania 2 and that's it! No Bioshock 4 or any shoot them up game :(

Board footer