LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1026 January 10 2014

vegetaleb
Banned

Re: What are you playing these days ?

mohammadk97 wrote:
vegetaleb wrote:

Replayed BF4 with update 3 and hard this time (PC) the game looks much smaller in 2nd round!!
Though there are still bugs,I had one directx error in chapter 2 and one in ending credits.
I updated COD Ghost too but the game won't launch (hard disk full error while I have 60gb free)
Will play Fatal Frame 4 Wii on PC thanks to Dolphin once I finish the 4.3gb torrent

Try to run Call of Duty Ghosts as admin, that should solve the hard disk full problem.

Thanks it worked!
Updated the game but graphics are still poor compared to BF4 if you compare texture quality in ''Ultra''

#1027 January 12 2014

Obviously

Rogue Legacy. It's a beautiful game if you are into hard challenging games (the way they used to be back in the 90s).

The game has a pretty interesting concept where when you die, you have to pick one of three heirs. Your heir inherits your armor, sword, gold etc. There are different classes (Barbarian, Shinobi, Knave, etc. each with its special stats) and each character you pick has different traits. The character can be 3D blind. Could be Color Blind. Could be gay. Could be suffering from Coprolalia (Tourette's). And they all affect the game somehow.

You buy upgrades with the gold. There are so many upgrades you can buy.

Each time you die, and you pick one of three options as a heir, the map randomly generates into a different one. So the game has really high replayability value.

The game is not graphically demanding, and has some nice songs on its soundtrack (though not as nice as The Binding of Isaac).

I really recommend it. 22 hours in, and not bored yet. (finished the first playthrough at the 20 hour mark. Now going for the second playthrough to hopefully get all the achiements.)

9.5/10

#1028 January 12 2014

Ap0rd

Obviously wrote:

Rogue Legacy. It's a beautiful game if you are into hard challenging games (the way they used to be back in the 90s).

The game has a pretty interesting concept where when you die, you have to pick one of three heirs. Your heir inherits your armor, sword, gold etc. There are different classes (Barbarian, Shinobi, Knave, etc. each with its special stats) and each character you pick has different traits. The character can be 3D blind. Could be Color Blind. Could be gay. Could be suffering from Coprolalia (Tourette's). And they all affect the game somehow.

You buy upgrades with the gold. There are so many upgrades you can buy.

Each time you die, and you pick one of three options as a heir, the map randomly generates into a different one. So the game has really high replayability value.

The game is not graphically demanding, and has some nice songs on its soundtrack (though not as nice as The Binding of Isaac).

I really recommend it. 22 hours in, and not bored yet. (finished the first playthrough at the 20 hour mark. Now going for the second playthrough to hopefully get all the achiements.)

9.5/10

Is it an RPG?

Last edited by Ap0rd (January 12 2014)

#1029 January 12 2014

nosense

#1030 January 13 2014

B00b

Planetside 2 ..gotta say this game maxed out in graphics aswell as the game play is just amazing also dota 2 with some friends

otherwise i highly suggest Darksiders 1 and 2  / dark souls prepare to die edition

#1031 February 3 2014

Johnaudi

On PS4: Battlefield 4
On PC: Alone? I just go on Graalonline.

On PC (with friends as LAN): We manage to go to each other's house every week, playing CS, HL, COD4, Soldat, Generals ZH, COH and more. If you feel like joining us just shoot me a pm.

#1032 February 4 2014

riqmarmes

Loadout, New free PC game. Amazing game, great fun.

#1033 February 6 2014

vegetaleb
Banned

I am searching for The Wolf among us on PC,couldn't find it anywhere

#1034 February 6 2014

Sfenjy

I found a gem in the rubble and it is called OpenRA. Google it i'm sure you wont be disappointed. The download size plus the additional files are all about 30 m.b .

Give it a try .

#1035 February 7 2014

Obviously

Starbound. It's like a 2D Minecraft, but you can travel from planet to planet..and you have some missions sometimes (they help you progress). It's procedurally generated.

Very random game. I've been mostly playing it online with friends. And in singleplayer mode, each one of my friends had different things happen to him. One has met a lab full of brainwashed monkey that were attacking him, another one found a friendly community that he could trade with etc.

It's still in Beta, but doesn't feel like it. (other than it taking a lot of time to open sometimes).

#1036 February 10 2014

Ap0rd

vegetaleb wrote:

I am searching for The Wolf among us on PC,couldn't find it anywhere

You can find it on steam.

#1037 February 10 2014

ramy58

Octodad : Dadliest Catch. Hilarious Game. Much fun. Such laugh.
Also I play Don't starve. Great game too.

#1038 February 10 2014

Hougua1

does anyone know about Fifa or NBA tournaments soon?

#1039 February 11 2014

Vartan

castle clash
on android
it's addictive :)

#1040 February 14 2014

vegetaleb
Banned

Finally downloaded the Wolf among us,it's not big just 1.5gb.
Funny how we can use the xbox360 controller for a point and click game,it's even better than the mouse during fights.
There is a little Fable(the games) spirit as the game story evolve from reaction to your choices

#1041 February 14 2014

Ap0rd

vegetaleb wrote:

Funny how we can use the xbox360 controller for a point and click game,it's even better than the mouse during fights.
There is a little Fable(the games) spirit as the game story evolve from reaction to your choices

Did you like the game?

#1042 February 15 2014

mezora

Obviously wrote:

Starbound. It's like a 2D Minecraft, but you can travel from planet to planet..and you have some missions sometimes (they help you progress). It's procedurally generated.

Very random game. I've been mostly playing it online with friends. And in singleplayer mode, each one of my friends had different things happen to him. One has met a lab full of brainwashed monkey that were attacking him, another one found a friendly community that he could trade with etc.

It's still in Beta, but doesn't feel like it. (other than it taking a lot of time to open sometimes).

Did you encounter any issue while connecting to your friend's servers ? I tried everything from Port Forwarding to Hamachi but it never worked for me !
Had to stick to singleplayer mode. Still, this game is a lot of fun, and I highly recommend it to anyone who like the genre.

#1043 February 16 2014

Obviously

mezora wrote:
Obviously wrote:

Did you encounter any issue while connecting to your friend's servers ? I tried everything from Port Forwarding to Hamachi but it never worked for me !
Had to stick to singleplayer mode. Still, this game is a lot of fun, and I highly recommend it to anyone who like the genre.

Well at first we connected to my friend's PC. He set up port forwarding on his modem. But it was too much traffic for his Internet Connection. So we decided to chip in and get our own private server to which we connect to and have our saved game there.

We have built our own house and go on adventures together and help each other out. It's awesome because most of us are leaving the country, so we kind of still hang out, but in a game instead of real life.

Anyway, if you want to mess around, you can find public servers. You can find good ones on Reddit.

Last edited by Obviously (February 16 2014)

#1044 February 17 2014

vegetaleb
Banned

Ap0rd wrote:
vegetaleb wrote:

Did you like the game?

Yeah every move and choice you made build up your relationships with others,it keeps the game cool.
Graphics are simple but nice.
Though you finish episode 1 an 1 hour max,now I have to download episode 2

#1045 March 19 2014

ramy58

I'm playing infamous : second son :)
I got it from Nino Games he got it earlier.

#1046 March 19 2014

Ap0rd

vegetaleb wrote:
Ap0rd wrote:
vegetaleb wrote:

Did you like the game?

Yeah every move and choice you made build up your relationships with others,it keeps the game cool.
Graphics are simple but nice.
Though you finish episode 1 an 1 hour max,now I have to download episode 2

Try the walking dead game it is similar in gameplay. I hate waiting for episodes to be released :(

#1047 March 19 2014

vegetaleb
Banned

Now playing Castelvania 2 on PC
I will try to find the new Metal Gear  on Xbox360 with LT2.0

#1048 March 20 2014

shkifss

Any of you guys still playing Warcraft? I would like to meet some fellow Lebanese in–game.

PC: Warcraft, d3, hearthstone
PS3: gow
XBOX: halo, d3

#1049 March 20 2014

AVOlio

TiTanFall

#1050 March 21 2014

Obviously

shkifss wrote:

Any of you guys still playing Warcraft? I would like to meet some fellow Lebanese in–game.

PC: Warcraft, d3, hearthstone
PS3: gow
XBOX: halo, d3

Hearthstone is amazing. It's been a while since I had time to play it.

Board footer