LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#851 November 19 2014

Salah

Re: Feedback for Ogero

Is anyone experiencing anything that feels like a FUP with the unlimited?

#852 November 19 2014

AVOlio

Nope

#853 November 19 2014

Ramnesia

No FUP

#854 November 19 2014

Raficoo

Same here no FUP whatsoever.

#855 November 23 2014

chassis

guys, i just bought a new router to replace my old d-link router, can it be configured at home ?, or should i go down to mina al hoson to have it configured there ?, because honestly i dont have time to go all the way down there... can't i just copy the info thats on my d-link ?

#856 November 23 2014

Ramnesia

If you can get the username and password  from your old router that ogero assign to you then yes you can configure it at home.
It should look something like this L******@ogeronet-****.com and the pass is long.

#857 November 23 2014

chassis

The original password that came with the router?, I know it but I changed it a long time ago.... And the username also... Although the username didn't look like what you described

#858 November 23 2014

nosense

chassis wrote:

The original password that came with the router?, I know it but I changed it a long time ago.... And the username also... Although the username didn't look like what you described

not the user name and the password of the router , the user name and password of your dsl account , the user name is called an L-number because its someting like L453622 and they are provided by ogero when they setup your dsl account

#859 November 23 2014

Ramnesia

Not the router setup or wifi password. that is why it looks different.  what you should look for is the username and pass of Ogero DSL, I don't know where it is in D-Link routers, on TP Link router it is under interface/internet PPPoE/PPPoA tab.But if you can get those you will be able to configure it at home.
If you do find them try this to extract the password
On the dsl configuration tab i saw my pppoe ogero username and  password, to reveal the pass right click it on chrome then click inspect elements. It will open a tab on the bottom of the page.
This line should be highlighted and you will see the word "password", replace the word "password" with the word "text". On the main page the password will be revealed. It is very long.
This video is helpful  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxoAndi … ata_player

#860 November 23 2014

chassis

My router interface  is very limited... I think cause I got it from ogero... When I look it up online the user interface looks different... Anyways I couldn't  find the password :/
It looks like I'll have to go down there..

#861 November 29 2014

user

I just called ogero tech to ask about the 2 mbps. I swear I felt like he was trolling me, he immediately said that my line does not support 2 mb. Then I said how is that? I was subscribed to 2 mbps to sodetel just last year and I had it. Then he said he will check and if it is capable of 2 mb I will be upgraded. But I feel he just said that to hang up the phone.

Now to just wait and see.

#862 December 1 2014

DG

Anyone with Ogero having an extremely high numbers of CRC, HEC and FEC modem errors ?
I used to have 50 or 100 during an entire day, now it's 500 per hour.
Surprisingly enough it only happens between 9:00 am and 5:30 pm (which is the working schedule for Ogero I think).
Yesterday (a Sunday so not a working day), I barely had 15 errors all day. Now they are back to the hundreds.
I doubt something is interfering with my line otherwise it would still happen on week-ends and at night.

#863 December 1 2014

Raficoo

DG wrote:

Anyone with Ogero having an extremely high numbers of CRC, HEC and FEC modem errors ?
I used to have 50 or 100 during an entire day, now it's 500 per hour.
Surprisingly enough it only happens between 9:00 am and 5:30 pm (which is the working schedule for Ogero I think).
Yesterday (a Sunday so not a working day), I barely had 15 errors all day. Now they are back to the hundreds.
I doubt something is interfering with my line otherwise it would still happen on week-ends and at night.

don't know about CRC or HEC but it seems I got a bit of FEC errors, however I'm not what causes them, but I haven't noticed any disconnections or interruptions in my connection so far

Uptime:	3 days, 5:38:58
DSL Type:	G.992.5 annex A
Bandwidth (Up/Down) [kbps/kbps]:	508 / 2.039
Data Transferred (Sent/Received) [kB/kB]:	0,00 / 0,00
Output Power (Up/Down) [dBm]:	12,0 / 17,0
Line Attenuation (Up/Down) [dB]:	24,0 / 44,0
SN Margin (Up/Down) [dB]:	29,0 / 15,0
Vendor ID (Local/Remote):	TMMB / BDCM
Loss of Framing (Local/Remote):	0 / 0
Loss of Signal (Local/Remote):	0 / 0
Loss of Power (Local/Remote):	0 / 0
Loss of Link (Remote):	0
Error Seconds (Local/Remote):	0 / 0
FEC Errors (Up/Down):	0 / 2.749.258
CRC Errors (Up/Down):	0 / 3
HEC Errors (Up/Down):	235 / 2

#864 December 1 2014

user

My internet right now is dead, 64 kbps dead... I tried rebooting my router but nothing changed, something is going on I think.

#865 December 13 2014

AvoK95

Do the limited connections have unlimited mid-nights ?

#866 December 13 2014

Ramnesia

No they removed free mid nights

#867 December 13 2014

AvoK95

Well that sucks, what's an alternative ISP? I need lots of quota and unlimited nights, with good ping on the cheapest package (Connection will be used in Mountains house)

#868 December 13 2014

Raficoo

AvoK95 wrote:

Well that sucks, what's an alternative ISP? I need lots of quota and unlimited nights, with good ping on the cheapest package (Connection will be used in Mountains house)

Why not just go with Ogero's unlimited package? or are you looking for something cheaper/faster?

#869 December 14 2014

AvoK95

Raficoo wrote:
AvoK95 wrote:

Why not just go with Ogero's unlimited package? or are you looking for something cheaper/faster?

Ogero's unlimited package is exactly the opposite of what I'm looking for. I need cheap and quota with unlimited nights. The connection is gonna be used twice a week in our house at the mountains.

#870 December 14 2014

NuclearVision

So you want a cheap connection with a lot of bandwidth, good latency, and unlimited night!
Oh man! Don't we all want that :o

#871 December 14 2014

AvoK95

NuclearVision wrote:

So you want a cheap connection with a lot of bandwidth, good latency, and unlimited night!
Oh man! Don't we all want that :o

I don't care much about speed, what I care is, who has the most bandwidth on the cheapest package

#872 December 14 2014

NuclearVision

Try cyberia they have unlimited nights, but again standard packages regarding quota. Their prices are reasonable, i mean like other isps..

#873 December 14 2014

AvoK95

NuclearVision wrote:

Try cyberia they have unlimited nights, but again standard packages regarding quota. Their prices are reasonable, i mean like other isps..

Cyberia was my ISP before I switched to Sodetel, on my main connection. They were quite bad a few years ago, how are they now?

#874 December 14 2014

NuclearVision

Personally i am not with them, my uncle is, he's quiet happy, i am not sure about ping though.
He doesn't need that.

Last edited by NuclearVision (December 14 2014)

#875 December 14 2014

nosense

AvoK95 wrote:
NuclearVision wrote:

Cyberia was my ISP before I switched to Sodetel, on my main connection. They were quite bad a few years ago, how are they now?

2MB 40GB Package
3984132264.png

cmd.png

Last edited by nosense (December 14 2014)

Board footer